enslavedinbody

enslavedinbody

beggar
Dec 16, 2023
i cant find a good method that wouldn't risk becoming a vegetable if failed i would want it to be a one try kinda thing though ive had many failed attempts one thing i would want to rule out is od

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Dunno what to tell ya, all death comes with risk. SN is pretty good at..well…leaving you mostly functional if you live, but still brain damage and heart problems. Comes with the topic.

• Informative
Reactions: Salmon can't swim and PA𝖨𝑁
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really do hate how suicide is purposely made so inaccessible, it's horrible to me how we cannot just choose to cease existing in peace when we wish to without the fear of an attempt going wrong and just leading to more suffering. At least to me it'd be such a relief to be able to just fall into an dreamless and eternal sleep. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for.

Reactions: Salmon can't swim and Mateira
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Sadly- it's really only assisted suicide or waiting for natural death that is certain. I think we all share your frustration and worry.

• Hugs
Reactions: Salmon can't swim and Ash’Girl
Ash’Girl

Ash’Girl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
We really all want this holy grail of a quick, peaceful, painless and guaranteed passing, it's why so many of us are still here I think: unfortunately society doesn't allow most of us access to medically assisted death so we are left with the risks. It's why researching methods and planning is so important, to give us a higher chance of success.

Hugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: Svart616, Salmon can't swim and dggtscccvfd