deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
What did you think of the Rockstar ad? I found it very expensive and the graphical improvements are no big deal or something worth that much money, any shader mod can be better

Reactions: odradek
odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021
I found it fairly underwhelming. It just appears more like a new cash grab for Take-Two and Rockstar which will undoubtedly succeed sadly. They could've tried a little harder, look at the Shadow of the Colossus remake on PS4 for reference, it can be done if you care about artistic merit as much as you care about the potential money to be made. There are PC mods of those games that look better then this and those were done for and are free.

Reactions: deleted
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
I found it fairly underwhelming. It just appears more like a new cash grab for Take-Two and Rockstar which will undoubtedly succeed sadly. They could've tried a little harder, look at the Shadow of the Colossus remake on PS4 for reference, it can be done if you care about artistic merit as much as you care about the potential money to be made. There are PC mods of those games that look better then this and those were done for and are free.
yes i think the same thing, i'm going to play on the gamepass but i don't intend to buy

Reactions: odradek
U

user_name_here

N/A
May 16, 2021
yeah, although they did make it clear it's a remaster and not a remake, so new character models, vehicle models, environments etc.. would be out of the question for a remaster.

I'd have loved a complete remake honestly, i thought V did a lot of things right, but its easily my least played GTA title. The modern setting and 3 protagonists was too much of a change for me. But if RS remade the 3 classics with specs of V, i'd pay full price for that.

Last edited:
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
It's a lie. The GTA trilogy should mean GTA1, GTA2 and GTA3.

GTA3, San Andreas and Vice City are boring, like someone spent ten minutes in Garry's mod. Good 15 years ago when I had no standards and was easily amused, not now. GTA4 seemed much better, I should play it again. My first try ended after 10 minutes when I found a girl, went to bowl with her and got bored of bowling. It also has one of my fave voice actors. GTA5 and online I haven't played.

They really should make remasters or remakes of the GTA1 and 2. In top-down style of course. I have the games but they won't work on a modern Windows.