• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: dhk96, lemmeeleev, Circles and 3 others
weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
Grumpy cat is such a basic b**ch meme and so overdone. It was funny the first couple hundred times. Glad that thing died finally. If only the memes were to follow.

Reactions: lemmeeleev
N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
He is glad he died too.

• Yay!
Reactions: suffering, lemmeeleev, Circles and 3 others
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
Grumpy cat is such a basic b**ch meme and so overdone. It was funny the first couple hundred times. Glad that thing died finally. If only the memes were to follow.
Who hurt you lol

• Yay!
Reactions: lemmeeleev, Circles, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Are you talking about the real cat dying?
Don't you think that's rather awful to say?
It is just a poor cat.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Soul, Circles and 2 others
weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
Who hurt you lol
Lol you're asking that shit on a suicide forum? I guess I'll give you credit for trying to be funny. Btw, it's a she.
It is just a poor cat.
It's a cat that was born with defects... need I say more? I admit I laughed at it many times. But not after the 1000th time I've seen it's face. Do yourself a favor and find something more original to be amused at.

Reactions: lemmeeleev and sunny.sativa
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
It is just a poor cat.
This guy's too sensitive to play with rn, I wouldn't bother. <3

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Halo13, Circles and 1 other person
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Lol you're asking that shit on a suicide forum? I guess I'll give you credit for trying to be funny. Btw, it's a she.

It's a cat that was born with defects... need I say more? I admit I laughed at it many times. But not after the 1000th time I've seen it's face. Do yourself a favor and find something more original to be amused at.
When did I say I was amused by it?
I just love cats bro

Reactions: dhk96, lemmeeleev, Soul and 3 others
weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
You love defective animals? The only value they have is entertainment, and even that dies pretty quick. You can only look at nature's mistakes enough times until it stops being funny. And on top of that you people are talking about the most overused meme on the internet and you're surprised people think it's stupid. It even got made into a movie.... Might as well make a post about Garfield comics.

Last edited:
RodgerThat

RodgerThat

It's over and out.
Apr 23, 2019
You love defective animals? The only value they have is entertainment, and even that dies pretty quick. You can only look at nature's mistakes enough times until it stops being funny. And on top of that you people are talking about the most overused meme on the internet and you're surprised people think it's stupid. It even got made into a movie.... Might as well make a post about Garfield comics.

View attachment 11459
Looks like your sense of humour is your avatar.

Reactions: lemmeeleev and LastFlowers
weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
Looks like your sense of humour is your avatar.
Go watch some America's Funniest Home Videos with Bob Saget while you're at it. That retarded cat meme is as old as your grandma.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Reactions: suffering, lemmeeleev and Halo13
weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
  • Yay!
Reactions: sunny.sativa, lemmeeleev and Halo13
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
  • Yay!
Reactions: suffering, lemmeeleev and Circles
RodgerThat

RodgerThat

It's over and out.
Apr 23, 2019
Go watch some America's Funniest Home Videos with Bob Saget while you're at it. That retarded cat meme is as old as your grandma.
Get it? Because all your sense of humour Argon! Like are gone ahaahaha cracked me up idk about you but you might be a good substitute for grumpy cat, seeing as you're always so grumpy yourself.

• Yay!
Reactions: sunny.sativa, not-2-b-the-answer, lemmeeleev and 2 others
weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
Get it? Because all your sense of humour Argon! Like are gone ahaahaha cracked me up idk about you but you might be a good substitute for grumpy cat, seeing as you're always so grumpy yourself.
Lol ok that's actually different than the grumpy way I originally took that statement. Thank you for the laugh haha.

Also I can't believe I misspelled "insert" on my meme generator image. I blame the vodka.

Last edited:
Reactions: lemmeeleev and RodgerThat
The Whale

The Whale

Error
Mar 18, 2019
It's not a meme but... I want to pay tribute to Grumpy Cat.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, sunny.sativa and Just4ride