M

Mthom2

Student
Oct 19, 2020
It makes me sick that people feel the need to dictate someone else's life choices. If I want to off myself, I dang well will.

Abortion is legal, but I can't end my own life, when I have put a lot of logical thought behind my decision?? None of us chose to be born. You better believe that if I was offered a choice, there's no way I'd choose life.

Pro lifers. stop trying to force your beliefs on others. We don't want or need your holier than thou opinions. Nor do we need your nanny state policies.

It's a crying shame that people are forced into enduring pain and hardship just to make you feel better. All it would take is a simple, painless injection to end our suffering, but noooo. It's been said a million times, but you treat your sick animals with more compassion than your fellow man.

You make me sick. If anything, your efforts turn people -against- your beliefs. We don't need you to save us!

Most of us here are in the process of saving ourselves.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist, greebo6, Superdeterminist and 4 others
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
if they truly wanted people to get better, they'd solve the problems that make people want to ctb, or at the very least, make it so these problems are less likely to come up. they don't really want people to be happy. they just don't want any disruptions in the society that works just fine for them.