menherachan

menherachan

馬鹿野郎
Jun 22, 2020
i cant stop falling down the stairs. the intestinal tract citizens keep dragging me down back into the city..the stairs are made of small intestines so its not like you can really get up anyway, you just fall down more and more.
i cut off a piece of my skin and gave it to them to just let me go but nothing is working and now im stiuck here listening to millions oif people speaking with their stupif ass fuckijg "problems"..
i just begged and begged to the spiral kites about leaving for at least a night but they just saw right through it..
"youre so very sick"
no umm im fucking not? like what would i have
they tried to put me in one of the moving bed things but i sliced their dirty ass hands.. he always said i was great at making food.
i just want to slice open my eyeballs and pour out my thoughts so they can be taken by someone else, suffer.

i tried to run away but couldnt get past the security with my hello kitty boxcutter..i just hate this place its made of the people i upset and they tell me everytime i walk past a wall aboutall the stuff i fucked up
the arms just fall off but they duct tape them back on anyway..just stop grabbing me..

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Broken Chimera, VIBRITANNIA, Lostandlooking and 6 others