• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

needtogo

Jan 9, 2020
I know it sounds harsh, but wouldn't putting a powerful explosive in your mouth and lighting the fuse just cause insta death? Or just the front of your face blown off? Then again idk about the availability of grenades in general....

• Wow
Reactions: Jumper Geo and Busdriver
Swedish Equality

Swedish Equality

The darkest soul
Feb 12, 2020
It can kill a person on 50m distance irl. The problem is availability of such weapon.

Reactions: Abaigh and TAW122
Lastravel

Lastravel

Feb 23, 2020
Wtf :pfff:

• Yay!
Reactions: Istanbulite, a.n.kirillov, gnomeboy17 and 1 other person
popo

popo

Jul 12, 2018
Bruh, that's way too overkill and would probably pose a threat to other people nearby. If you're looking to leave with a boom, a large-sized fireworks would suffice. I've seen someone died on Bestgore due to this.

Reactions: gnomeboy17, Abaigh, TAW122 and 2 others
Swedish Equality

Swedish Equality

The darkest soul
Feb 12, 2020
Bruh, that's way too overkill and would probably pose a threat to other people nearby. If you're looking to leave with a boom, a large-sized fireworks would suffice. I've seen someone died on Bestgore due to this.
It's unique case. I'm sure it will gladly leave you injured instead

Last edited:
Reactions: Lastravel
E

Elias

Experienced
Mar 19, 2019
Take metal detecting as a hobby, go to germany and dig up old buried explosives from WW2. No protection. Minesweeper in real life.

Reactions: smile418, x-Ace-x, HadEnough1974 and 3 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Like @Swedish Equality and @popo said, it isn't feasible, acquirable (most likely illegal to own), and also there is a high risk of collateral damage (dangerous to others in the surrounding area). As for fireworks, I wouldn't trust that as my method because there is a greater chance of things going wrong (blowing off one's limb or other body part and be greatly injured as a result and surviving.).

Anon2662

Anon2662

Just a girl trapped in a psychological prison
Feb 13, 2020
That's a very violent way to go.. would be extra tough on any loved ones to deal with I imagine.. SI I think would majorly kick in too

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Seems like if it went wrong it would go very wrong.

B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
picard-facepalm.jpg

• Love
Reactions: UpandDownPrincess, enjolras, Soul and 3 others
Eurus

Eurus

Everything Must Cease.
Sep 30, 2019
Still not as bad as "Yeeting" yourself into a wood chipper legs first

• Wow
Reactions: Soul
L

Lost4toolong

Feb 29, 2020
This might just be me but. Look i get what youre getting at. You feel like you deserve the most brutal kind of punishment. Ive often imagined murdering myself in whatever way will leave me as disfigured and mangled as possible. But not only do grenades not have a wick anymore its a pin. But its not accessible and just isnt the way my friend. Im not saying find another way. Im just saying maybe dont try that

Reactions: needtogo
Phinleh

Phinleh

Dec 26, 2019
I'm so far gone I I'm actually considering this now. I live quite close to Iraq and know some sketchy mfs.

One of them offered me an AK-47 once. He could totally get me a grenade.

L

Lost4toolong

Feb 29, 2020
I forgot not everyone here is in u.s even here theres some people. Heck i hypothetically. Could get one too. But vast majority nah

L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
I'm so far gone I I'm actually considering this now. I live quite close to Iraq and know some sketchy mfs.

One of them offered me an AK-47 once. He could totally get me a grenade.

This method seems just as good as any other... Good Luck!!! :haha:

Iu 9

M

Moonomyth

Student
Feb 6, 2020
Best if you make sure to lay down on it after pulling the pin. This will center the blast on your own body, minimize the risk of shrapnel harming anyone nearby, and ensure the damage is fatal.

Be aware you will have no chance for second thoughts if you do this. You may want to research the specific type of grenade you're using to ensure you don't make a mistake.

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
I don't particularly enjoy contemporary music, but this song is quite catchy. Maybe because it contains a list of ctb methods.

I'd catch a grenade for ya
Throw my hand on a blade for ya
I'd jump in front of a train for ya
You know I'd do anything for ya

I would go through all this pain
Take a bullet straight through my brain
Yes, I would die for you, baby
But you won't do the same

Noxy

Noxy

No lives matter
Feb 28, 2020
I would really not recommend it, it seems incredibly dangerous for other people too and it seems like it could easily fail, leaving you in a terribile situation.

Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Really?
I've seen someone died on Bestgore due to this.
I saw someone on BG who did it and he didn't die. His face was a mangled mess though.

A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
That should work just fine, just don't forget to take an antiemetic 40 mn before...Stat dose for you.

Reactions: Matthias_k, needtogo and one4all
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
I'm gonna play devil's advocate and say sure why not. Just be absolutely, hundred percent certain that there's no one around you in a mile wide radius. So do it in a ditch in a forest somewhere.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I know it sounds harsh, but wouldn't putting a powerful explosive in your mouth and lighting the fuse just cause insta death? Or just the front of your face blown off? Then again idk about the availability of grenades in general....

Wonder why that method is not in the pph, :haha: