picklealex

picklealex

I hate it all, just let me die
Jun 24, 2023
I got ghosted by, one of my closest friends online. I probably sound like a total loser but I really trusted her and well she hasn't responded to all of my texts in a month and boom, she's active in this one app that she probably doesn't know I have her on and completely abandoned her other accounts. I am surprised. I mean, we had planned to meet up and possibly move in together and then she ghosts me. lol idont know I feel horrible right now I don't know why I let myself trust someone again

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Neptunette, H25pital Order, Sylveon and 8 others
mizu23

mizu23

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚
Jan 4, 2024
i'm really sorry you're going through this.

hopefully it's some type of misunderstanding. maybe try and reach out on whatever app you saw her active on ? feeling abandoned by someone you care about hurts alot, so if you need support there's no shame in reaching out to someone. i wish you the best possible outcome <3

Reactions: ropearoundatree and not-2-b-the-answer
picklealex

picklealex

Jun 24, 2023
i'm really sorry you're going through this.

hopefully it's some type of misunderstanding. maybe try and reach out on whatever app you saw her active on ? feeling abandoned by someone you care about hurts alot, so if you need support there's no shame in reaching out to someone. i wish you the best possible outcome <3
I did, but I've accepted the fact she probably just doesn't want to talk to me at all anymore. thank you though!

• Love
Reactions: Sylveon, ropearoundatree, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
koro

koro

この夢は本当に嫌います。
Nov 11, 2023
That really sucks.

I had a friend I trusted, we were friends since school for quite some years, and because of him I almost completely lost my Steam account and had to contact support to get rid of a ban thanks to my friend, and we didn't even have a fight or smth, his ego just grew too much and became way too fragile...
I really should stop trusting anyone that much tbh, no matter how good the relationship is.

I hope you and your friend don't get back together only for her to abandon you again, but instead that you find a friend that actually stays with you, like a real good friend yk.

Also, here's a mmmmm pan ache

IMG 2105

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon, picklealex and not-2-b-the-answer
caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
Repeated experiences have taught me that having any amount of emotional dependence on anybody, no matter how trusted, will always lead to eventual disappointment and pain. I've stopped letting people become friends at this point, so I can casually part ways with them whenever that ends up being the natural course of action, and not be negatively affected by the process. I can't say what's best for you personally, but it's been a really good approach for me.

Reactions: BrainShower, kunikuzushi, Sylveon and 2 others
TheBroken

TheBroken

What Really Matters Anymore?
Feb 13, 2022
Repeated experiences have taught me that having any amount of emotional dependence on anybody, no matter how trusted, will always lead to eventual disappointment and pain. I've stopped letting people become friends at this point, so I can casually part ways with them whenever that ends up being the natural course of action, and not be negatively affected by the process. I can't say what's best for you personally, but it's been a really good approach for me.
Truth ...... sad (or at least disappointing) but true none the less.

Reactions: Sylveon and not-2-b-the-answer
D

Deleted member 65988

Yeah, it can't be said any better than this.

Reactions: Sylveon and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Sorry you have to go through this. I think you are better off. I hope you didn't send her money.
I'm always wary because of the catfish thing.

Reactions: H25pital Order and Redacted24
picklealex

picklealex

Jun 24, 2023
That really sucks.

I had a friend I trusted, we were friends since school for quite some years, and because of him I almost completely lost my Steam account and had to contact support to get rid of a ban thanks to my friend, and we didn't even have a fight or smth, his ego just grew too much and became way too fragile...
I really should stop trusting anyone that much tbh, no matter how good the relationship is.

I hope you and your friend don't get back together only for her to abandon you again, but instead that you find a friend that actually stays with you, like a real good friend yk.

Also, here's a mmmmm pan ache

View attachment 126293
thank you, I hope you find someone too. and aww I love that cat gotta love pan ache

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: koro and Sylveon
Nofxfan

Nofxfan

Jan 6, 2024
You weren't ghosted you just left her speechless
Stay strong sigma

• Love
Reactions: H25pital Order and Pg.964
Pg.964

Pg.964

Lifeless
Jul 27, 2023
To love others is such a russian roulette situation. You're putting yourself out there trying to make a genuine connection, believing that the other person reciprocates that. Unfortunately it usually falls apart, I'm guilty of ghosting friends myself as well. Despite us humans needing love and connection, we are horribly bad at giving that. I truly wish that if you decide to make new friendships, they will be honest people worth keeping around, best of luck.

• Love
Reactions: picklealex
picklealex

picklealex

Jun 24, 2023
You weren't ghosted you just left her speechless
Stay strong sigma
thank you this actually made my day.
To love others is such a russian roulette situation. You're putting yourself out there trying to make a genuine connection, believing that the other person reciprocates that. Unfortunately it usually falls apart, I'm guilty of ghosting friends myself as well. Despite us humans needing love and connection, we are horribly bad at giving that. I truly wish that if you decide to make new friendships, they will be honest people worth keeping around, best of luck.
thank you. i wish you the best of luck too.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
ManByTheRiver

ManByTheRiver

Bliss
Oct 19, 2023
I did, but I've accepted the fact she probably just doesn't want to talk to me at all anymore. thank you though!
Some people do that. I've had it happen when I was younger. Just have to accept it and move on. People do it for a reason, they want to be left alone but don't want to say it which is also quite cowardly.