hxppythxught

hxppythxught

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚
Feb 14, 2023
Is there anything you're grateful for?
I know its not thanksgiving or anything but its always nice to reflect on things every once and awhile and remind yourself what you're grateful for.

I'm grateful for the SS community, for everyone being so supportive of my decisions and conversations.

I'm grateful for online shopping (lolol)
I just like being able to get things i like without judgement of a cashier or others around me.

I'm grateful for cute things! I love getting serotonin from looking at them or sometimes buying them.

Is there anything you'd like to share? Feel free to, don't be afraid to list a ton of things if you have that much you're grateful for.

• Love
Reactions: Source Energy, whywere and jodes2
LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
Im a trans girl, so im grateful for my breasts
im grateful for my wonderful partner, my amazing computer, my tablet, psychologist and the roof over my head.

Not much in comparison to all the bad, but hey, it's something right? Important to try and remember.

• Love
Reactions: Pluto, BroodingBleu, whywere and 1 other person
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
I'm very grateful for being able to understand English, which is my second language.
I could find this forum and now I'm here, because of it.

I also enjoy word games here!

• Love
Reactions: whywere and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
SS
Reddit (even though I get banned every 2 weeks 😂)
Mdma
Raving
My raving clothes
My decks, vinyl and digital, all my vinyl and mp3s
My gf
My dad
My reasonable physical health
Nesquick and orange juice
Smoking
My car
Having a roof over my head with heating and plumbing
My SN just in case I need to use it

• Love
Reactions: Source Energy, Unsure and Useless and whywere
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Only thing I am grateful for is for being able to obtain sn before it was only sellable to businesses. So, I guess I'm grateful for my exit button. However, I wish I never had to be in this position in the first place.

Hobbies don't even interest me so I cannot say I am grateful for the chance to partake in them. I'm feeling detached from my pets and friends, so I am pretty fucked.

• Aww..
Reactions: whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
1) Beating gall bladder cancer
2) Everyone on SS, my family is here
3) A great pain doctor

Walter

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pluto, Unsure and Useless, rationaltake and 1 other person
Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Drifting Aimlessly without Roots
Feb 7, 2023
1) SS, and everyone on here
2) My partner
3) My "wife" (platonic)
4) Stories (comics, books, etc.)
5) Dessert
6) Stardew Valley
7) Roof over my head
8) Heater
9) Good food

• Love
Reactions: Source Energy and whywere
morimori

morimori

Jan 24, 2023
I'm very grateful for my parents, my friends, and my pets <3

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I could never feel grateful for being forced so unfairly into this world with no straightforward way to exit existence. I've always hated the fact that I exist, and I've never wanted to be here at all. I would only feel somewhat grateful if N became easily available.

Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
There are a lot of things I am grateful for.
I look younger than my years, I have a lot of nice things, I can afford to buy anything I like, I am housed, steadily employed, physically healthy, my mom is still alive, I have my bestie, my books, SaSu, and while things are certainly bad, they could be even worse, I'm grateful for the stuff that DIDN't happen as I feared.

Being suicidal and wanting to ctb and thinking the bad prevails in life doesn't mean I am unable to see any positive. I can still think objectively.
Only thing I am grateful for is for being able to obtain sn before it was only sellable to businesses. So, I guess I'm grateful for my exit button. However, I wish I never had to be in this position in the first place.

Hobbies don't even interest me so I cannot say I am grateful for the chance to partake in them. I'm feeling detached from my pets and friends, so I am pretty fucked.
So I guess I'm grateful for my emergency exit, too. It's not N, but better than nothing...
Why do you say SN is only sellable to businesses? I got mine from CCS. I ordered it because I feared it can disappear too

Last edited: