BleederOfZion

BleederOfZion

Taedium vitae
Aug 16, 2021
Ive recently gotten into graffiti art. Ive spray painted buildings before too. I got some more drip pens and paint markers. Drawing is what I did since from an early age, and my mind goes quiet when I'm drawing. Here are a couple of my stuff so far
20211011 080804 HDR https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/20210930_121845-jpg.76082/?hash=88b56d972d0bb1b64f97e10db6afcf70

Attachments

• 20210930_121845.jpg
    20210930_121845.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 23
  • Love
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, Brick In The Wall, ClownMe and 2 others
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I like the graffiti style, to me it's nostalgic for some reason.

Yours look really nice. Good job and keep on doing graffiti! :)

Reactions: Brick In The Wall and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Some of the graffiti i see along my train route is ultra impressive.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Your art isn't bad. As a fellow artist I can respect it, just know that graffiti art is very temporary. Part of the appeal even. Keep tagging shit and keep your own record of it! :heart:

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
Simply gorgeous! I love your style!

This brings back memories. I did graffiti art back in middle school and came up with my own OG character 'Crazy Gray Rabbit' (below). At the end of the semester we entered a contest that centered around the cringe-worthy, vomit-inducing theme of 'Friendship Beyond Boundaries'. (There went my chance of having my character make his debut. My penchant for the morbid and macabre had no place in the world of eternal rainbows and sunshine :))) All I managed to come up with was a pair of plush dolls in a mutual embrace, of which I am ashamed to this day.

20211013 123747

Last edited:
BleederOfZion

BleederOfZion

Taedium vitae
Aug 16, 2021
Simply gorgeous! I love your style!

This brings back memories. I did graffiti art back in middle school and came up with my own OG character 'Crazy Gray Rabbit' (below). At the end of the semester we entered a contest that centered around the cringe-worthy, vomit-inducing theme of 'Friendship Beyond Boundaries'. (There went my chance of having my character make his debut. My penchant for the morbid and macabre had no place in the world of eternal rainbows and sunshine :))) All I managed to come up with was a pair of plush dolls in a mutual embrace, of which I am ashamed to this day.

View attachment 76150
I'd love to see it on a wall and painted in!

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?