Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I fucking hate this time of year! I should have graduated! I should have gone to prom buuuut nooooo my parents had to be childish little shits and get me kicked out!!! Whats wrong cant handle that your daughter is smarter then you? That she didnt fuck a guy at 18 and throw her life away? (Sorry dad this isnt against you). Or maybe its that you finally had to raise your own fucking offspring? (nothing agaisnt you brothers, i love you).
You god damn fucking cunt I HATE YOU!!! Is there anything else of mine youd fucking like? You already took my life, fucking bitch.
You destroyed my life and im the one that has to fucking suffer for it.

Reactions: Meditation guide
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Bad things must have happened to you in the past.

Even if you are rightly angry with your mother and perhaps even hate her, I can only recommend that you make peace with her.
You don't even have to talk to her about it.
Otherwise it will eat you up inside.

Many parents are overwhelmed with their situation and the children suffer.
Often they just can't do any better and become unfair when they are overwhelmed.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Bad things must have happened to you in the past.

Even if you are rightly angry with your mother and perhaps even hate her, I can only recommend that you make peace with her.
You don't even have to talk to her about it.
Otherwise it will eat you up inside.

Many parents are overwhelmed with their situation and the children suffer.
Often they just can't do any better and become unfair when they are overwhelmed.
Some of the things they did go beyond 'unfair' and trust me you dont want me to start naming things.
August 19th several years ago she had her chance and she blew it, that was her choice. Instead of "fixing" things she decided to be childish once again and send her fucktoy (stepfather, of course the things he did and she let him get away with he doesnt deserve to be called stepfather. Like father like son, if you knew youd get it. Lets just say his dad recently got out of jail last i heard.) to bitch me out for her about something that had nothing to do with her.
I know youre just trying to help but sometimes its better to hate people.

logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
It all sounds really bad.

But you should rather use your strength for yourself.
You are an adult now and can make your own decisions.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
It all sounds really bad.

But you should rather use your strength for yourself.
You are an adult now and can make your own decisions.
for the most part i do, its just this time of year and with covid theres "MY CHILD GRADUATED!" signs everywhere and i want to rip them out of the ground and burn them