mistersinister

mistersinister

Sep 16, 2021
This is confirmed to be the last 2 years of my studying, and considering so many people dropped out of college, this will be my last 2 years of my studying as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Insomniac, Bunyips, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
This is confirmed to be the last 2 years of my studying, and considering so many people dropped out of college, this will be my last 2 years of my studying as well.
What should I do to complete my stamp collection?

You need to give more information for anyone to be able to reply. What are you struggling with specifically? (Hint: not "depression").

Reactions: motel rooms
Insomniac

Insomniac

š¯”„ š¯”² š¯”± š¯”¦ š¯”° š¯”Ŗ
May 21, 2021

if you're asking this, I'm assuming you're trying to go forward in life and to live.

I think this is a good time to start looking for an employer as well. never too soon.

It's okay to sleep 6h per night and drink a lot of coffee. It's also okay to get drunk from time to time with your friends if you have any.

It's okay to be stressed and unhappy and to have doubts, but be stressed and unhappy and have doubts while studying (don't postpone studying).

stress and suffering are to be expected. Life is uncomfortable for the most part for most people.

K

ket

Dec 18, 2021
it will be tough, i'm sorry. professional school was very, very difficult for me. take advantage of mental health services they have on campus, as they should be free sessions. try to be as social as you can with your colleagues and boss, if possible, or it makes things a lot harder down the road. keep good notes, try your best, be honest and look out for yourself.