• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Stupid_Anon_Offline

Stupid_Anon_Offline

Biggest Worst Loser
May 5, 2024
Hi yall, I've been hyper suicidal lately, but I have this random urge to get help and recover and be happy again. Should I reach out to my dad for help before this feeling fades and I go back to being useless, or should I just let it go and wither away? is recovery truly an option?

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: lovedread, Praestat_Mori, etherealspring and 5 others
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
Heya! I'm sorry you're feeling unsure of what to do. I don't know you, so can't give specific advice. Personally, I find those random urges and inspiration to be something to look into.

As far as recovery being an option. Many have different opinions on that. I think the important thing is for you to examine that question for yourself. I'll also say that you also have the power of defining what recovery is for yourself. If one sees recovery as never being sad again, that'll probably never be possible.

What would recovery look like for you?

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Blurry_Buildings
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
I think you should reach out if you feel comfortable doing so. Its hard to say anything else without knowing your relationship to him though. Some form of recovery is always an option, and you can always leave the decision about ending your life for another time.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Recovery is an option but you have to have the will to give it a chance and to try it.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Recovery is not easy and romantic as in the movies where you don't have to do anything and others do it for you.
But it reconnects you with you! And it's definitely worth a try. You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain. Hope it goes well for you!

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
For many people recovery is an option. Sometimes it can happen by itself, without you needing to do anything, depnding on what is causing your problms. But more often you will have to do something to make it happen. Reaching out to someone is a good way to start.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Sounds like you want to recover, but are imagining how difficult it is and wanting to give up. I think it's worth a shot if it's what you want.