snailboy

snailboy

(๑ᵕ⌓ᵕ̤)
Mar 1, 2023
141E4104 A4B0 4870 9895 18F23DE6F719

i can give more context if anyone's curious but i thought we were getting along decently so this hit me hard and i've lost all motivation atp

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: finnn, y'ffre and JJMaynard97
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
People really can be so insensitive in this cruel world and you just cannot rely on them. It's just so awful how other people just make things worse but anyway I wish you the best. At least to me it's always preferable to be alone.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and snailboy
CandyK__

CandyK__

Mercy on me, would you please spare me tonight?
Mar 13, 2023
Do YOU want to give more context? I don't know about others, but I would apricate you sharing your story. But you do whatever you're comfortable with. Either way, I hope everything works out for you in the end.

Reactions: Pinkliquid12
sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
i'm sorry, i have been told similar things. i do not know your full situation, but i can guess things are very difficult for you. i wish you the best 🤍

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
There are times when people are in different places in life and have different needs. Whatever happened, you two seem to have grown apart. This can be a no-fault sutuation. Sometimes people just stop being friends.

Reactions: Pinkliquid12 and stermc
Pinkliquid12

Pinkliquid12

Sep 10, 2022
Do YOU want to give more context? I don't know about others, but I would apricate you sharing your story. But you do whatever you're comfortable with. Either way, I hope everything works out for you in the end.
Same. I am genuinely interested how you get to this point. As far as I'm concerned it's totally sensible to stop being friends with someone who makes you 'feel like shit' but also how exactly was Op going about doing that?

Reactions: CandyK__
snailboy

snailboy

(๑ᵕ⌓ᵕ̤)
Mar 1, 2023
There are times when people are in different places in life and have different needs. Whatever happened, you two seem to have grown apart. This can be a no-fault sutuation. Sometimes people just stop being friends.
yeah, but calling someone a shit person and saying they need to do work on being good is just cruel. ive never said anything like that to her and she could have just left it at "i don't want to be friends"
Same. I am genuinely interested how you get to this point. As far as I'm concerned it's totally sensible to stop being friends with someone who makes you 'feel like shit' but also how exactly was Op going about doing that?
its hard to explain fully because ive been friends with this person for years but i'll try to give a summary.

for context im 18 and in my senior year of highschool.

the friend in the screenshot told me out of the blue a few months ago that a mutual friend of ours didnt want to be friends with me anymore. i was shocked and very upset as i felt we had been close and our relationship was fine. im autistic so i was also scared that i had been missing social cues, which turned out to be the case. throughout this whole falling out they both treated it like meaningless drama while i was losing my closest friends (10+ years of friendship).

breaking it off with people is fine but throughout the whole ordeal i was not treated with respect and my feelings were not considered. i was called a shit person, a bad person, insecure, told that i treat people like jokes and that i don't care about them when i actually do, very deeply.

when these accusations were told to me i immediately asked if they could give me examples of my bad behavior solely so i could improve as a person and not hurt anyone else. they refused to give me examples and continued being vague and said they "didn't want to argue".

me and the friend in the screenshot had a long phone conversation a bit ago to talk about our feelings and to try to repair our relationship. it wasnt perfect but we didn't leave off on a bad note, and she mentioned wanting to talk again in a week or so.

a while went by and she hadn't said a word to me, ignoring me at school and at work as well. and thats why the texts happened, me asking her if we were going to speak again.

there's more to the situation than that to be honest but that was my best try at condensing it. i want to clarify that i am in no way trying to force anyone to be friends with me. im sad about it, sure, but i feel more betrayed by the fact that im being called a shit person by someone who promised that i was their closest friend only a few months ago. im more confused than anything and i just wish i knew exactly what i did that made these people go from loving to hating me so fast.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pinkliquid12, CandyK__ and finnn
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Do they have a bad home situation, maybe treated badly or pressured, and is projecting on you? Or maybe stresses from ending highschool is getting to them?

snailboy

snailboy

(๑ᵕ⌓ᵕ̤)
Mar 1, 2023
Do they have a bad home situation, maybe treated badly or pressured, and is projecting on you? Or maybe stresses from ending highschool is getting to them?
i think so, she had to move out early due to shitty parents. i tried to help her through it and even offered my house as a place she could stay but she is definitely stressed because of that. i don't like being the scapegoat though

• Hugs
Reactions: Pinkliquid12 and SexyIncél
finnn

finnn

Mar 13, 2023
I'm so sorry, nobody deserves to be called names and be treated like this. I hope you feel better soon. I've been in similar situation like this and it really hurts a lot :( i wish you the best and i hope things get better <3

Live or Let Die

Live or Let Die

𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀, 𝗟𝗼𝗟𝗗
Mar 15, 2023
Some people man... I'm sorry you have to go through that.