• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
So what do I do now? How to I tie it to my door? I'm also about to take a like 100 pillls IMG 1098

• Hugs
Reactions: Mare Imbrium
D

delphi4470

-
Dec 20, 2023
You are ABSOLUTLEY sure this is what you want to do right?

Reactions: sadone2122
Freimann

Freimann

Dec 23, 2023
Thin "ropes" like this tend to hurt you a lot more, which will make the process a whole lot more painful and tough than it needs to be. Plus it has a certain tendency to slip on itself and fuck everything up. Also, 100 pills of what?

• Love
Reactions: TheLastGreySky
TheLastGreySky

TheLastGreySky

Experienced
Nov 24, 2023
Hey Idk how to tell you this without a long message but ... that's not going to work, IF anything you're just going to give yourself brain damage, and I want apologize for assuming but... you look like a teenager and the reasons I plan to end things are probably drastically different than yours. IF you need to talk to someone I can recommend a few females on this site that you could probably get along with. It's okay to hurt and it's okay to want happiness, but if you knew how amazing things can change in a year you might reconsider your choices... and yet, I can't stop you from doing what you choose to. I just hope you know that you're not alone.

U

until death

maybe it's time to say goodbye
Dec 12, 2023
I don't think it's gonna work

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
This seems like a rushed procedure. Take a step back for a moment and tell us what all you are using. This looks like a bad idea even while I'm having a whole meltdown.

joydivision47

joydivision47

Dec 23, 2023
I have my doubts this would work, it looks pretty rushed.

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
As others have said, that isn't going to work and you'll likely end up injured. 100 tablets of almost anything you're likely to have in your possession also won't work.

I get life is hard and you're at the end of what you can bear anymore. But doing this is just going to make it worse for yourself. If you're able, please try and take some more time to think your plan through.

LunarLynx

LunarLynx

Just a lost spirit searching freedom
Dec 18, 2023
Everyone already said it, but don't rush things, plan it well if you really can't take it anymore. Try to talk to someone too !

FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
It looks like you've cycled through several different methods in just the past week. Taking your own life should not be a rushed decision unless you desire complications such as institutionalisation or permanent severe disability. Please reconsider a more thoroughly researched method. You owe yourself a better death, even if that means a second, third or one hundredth attempt at life.

• Love
Reactions: TheLastGreySky
D

delphi4470

-
Dec 20, 2023
I agree with what the others have said, are you still with us?