valentine

valentine

Student
Apr 2, 2019
my boyfriend just broke up with me. seems like such a stupid fucking reason but he was my whole world. i just need to decide between partial hanging or gunshot. hopefully by the end of the week.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: LADY007, Bigpink, Neowise and 7 others
M

MyOwnWorstEnemy

Apr 23, 2021
Wish I had that option, I'd do it right now.

M

MyOwnWorstEnemy

Apr 23, 2021
Shouldn't be too difficult, as long as you are not on the mental health radar.

O

oned1saster

Apr 14, 2018
I've seen some good arguments defending partial hanging but, at the same time, you need to find your sweet spot to make it faster, so you'll need some time to make a plan and all that. And remember that there's always a possibility for someone to find you as well.
I'm so sorry to hear about your boyfriend. Sometimes we think we don't have anybody by our side and that's when life gives us some surprises.
Hopefully things will get better for you soon!

Reactions: valentine
valentine

valentine

Student
Apr 2, 2019
I've seen some good arguments defending partial hanging but, at the same time, you need to find your sweet spot to make it faster, so you'll need some time to make a plan and all that. And remember that there's always a possibility for someone to find you as well.
I'm so sorry to hear about your boyfriend. Sometimes we think we don't have anybody by our side and that's when life gives us some surprises.
Hopefully things will get better for you soon!
thank you. i've tried partial hanging in the past and i haven't been able to find the sweet spot. ideally i would rent a motel room and do it there. i live with my mom and i couldn't deal with her finding me.

Reactions: oned1saster
S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
I'm sorry to hear this. I hope you find the peace you're seeking. I was also between partial and gunshot and ultimately chose the gun, it wasn't as hard to get as I thought it would be.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This life can be very cruel. Nobody deserves to suffer, so if this is the option you want I wish you well. It really is so hard to die :(

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, suicide4me, Ramirez and 1 other person
O

oned1saster

Apr 14, 2018
thank you. i've tried partial hanging in the past and i haven't been able to find the sweet spot. ideally i would rent a motel room and do it there. i live with my mom and i couldn't deal with her finding me.
Renting a room is a good idea, you can also have some free time to think about it & plan it. And yes, making your family face the scene is horrible, I totally get you...
I hope you can make a peaceful decision, whatever that can be. I'm here if you feel to talk!

• Love
valentine

valentine

Student
Apr 2, 2019
Renting a room is a good idea, you can also have some free time to think about it & plan it. And yes, making your family face the scene is horrible, I totally get you...
I hope you can make a peaceful decision, whatever that can be. I'm here if you feel to talk!
thank you so much.

• Love
Reactions: oned1saster
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
I'm really sorry this happened to you, I can only imagine what it's like to be left behind by a person that means the world to you. That must be really painful to endure.

My personal opinion, though, is that suicide over a breakup is not worth it. Love is temporary and never lasts forever, there is always the chance to find someone else. I feel like your desicion is very impuslive now ("my boyfriend just broke up") and really do hope you reconsider your choice, give it some time and perhaps give dating another chance. I know this sounds impossible to you and I fully understand that, I just wish for it.

If you still want to go through with it I wish you all the strength you need, please know that we are here for you.

valentine

valentine

Student
Apr 2, 2019
I'm really sorry this happened to you, I can only imagine what it's like to be left behind by a person that means the world to you. That must be really painful to endure.

My personal opinion, though, is that suicide over a breakup is not worth it. Love is temporary and never lasts forever, there is always the chance to find someone else. I feel like your desicion is very impuslive now ("my boyfriend just broke up") and really do hope you reconsider your choice, give it some time and perhaps give dating another chance. I know this sounds impossible to you and I fully understand that, I just wish for it.

If you still want to go through with it I wish you all the strength you need, please know that we are here for you.
thank you. i've been suicidal for so long, i was just waiting for something to push me over the edge. this breakup is especially hard because i have bpd and i'm realizing i'm never going to be in a healthy relationship. i just can't stand being in so much pain anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Neowise