• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I've got SN plus an antiemetic and an antacid. Some people can't even get SN so I'm luckier than some.

I would prefer N. I'm not up for Bitcoin so I would try MoneyGram or Western Union. But I need ID. So I'm applying for a passport purely for ID purposes. My passport expired in 2019.

It seems like a hassle but I should be able to do it.

I'm grateful it's a possibility.

Am I just delaying by not going with SN? I don't know.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u and Lost Magic
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think if I had N it would be comforting, just having a way to peacefully exit at a time of my own choosing. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
I think if I had N it would be comforting, just having a way to peacefully exit at a time of my own choosing. I wish you the best in whatever happens.
Thanks. I agree. I wish you the best too.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
I've got SN plus an antiemetic and an antacid. Some people can't even get SN so I'm luckier than some.

I would prefer N. I'm not up for Bitcoin so I would try MoneyGram or Western Union. But I need ID. So I'm applying for a passport purely for ID purposes. My passport expired in 2019.

It seems like a hassle but I should be able to do it.

I'm grateful it's a possibility.

Am I just delaying by not going with SN? I don't know.
It really just depends on how much you want N but at the same time knowing the risks. SN, was the main method I was going for before I decided N was worth a punt. But you have to make that decision for yourself. Good luck!

rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
It really just depends on how much you want N but at the same time knowing the risks. SN, was the main method I was going for before I decided N was worth a punt. But you have to make that decision for yourself. Good luck!
Thanks. I think N is worth it. I made my online passport application which was easy but now I need someone to confirm my ID as I don't have my old passport. Another hurdle as I have hardly any contact with anyone now. In desperation I'm going to try my dentist. Hopefully I'll get there.

Reactions: Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Thanks. I think N is worth it. I made my online passport application which was easy but now I need someone to confirm my ID as I don't have my old passport. Another hurdle as I have hardly any contact with anyone now. In desperation I'm going to try my dentist. Hopefully I'll get there.
Cool, you took the first big step with the passport. I hope everything goes well with the application. One step at a time. šŸ‘

Reactions: rationaltake
rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
Cool, you took the first big step with the passport. I hope everything goes well with the application. One step at a time. šŸ‘
Thanks. I don't want to do anything hasty. I want to make as good an exit as I can.

Reactions: OldDrummer and Lost Magic
TheWood

TheWood

Experienced
Mar 1, 2022
If I could invest all that money, I'd buy N too