• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

life-eternal

Student
Nov 11, 2020
Hi all! Basically as title suggests, i managed to get my SN! I have spoken with the person and i can just come and pick it up, but the problem is it is in another country (I am in EU).

Basically my plan was to use my last bit of money to make this trip and end it all there. My plan is the following:

1) Book airplane ticket within 2 weeks
2) Get a PCR Test
3) Book AirBNB for only like 4-5 nights as i will need a full place to myself, and i have barely any savings left
4) Pick up SN
5) Go to apartment, begin fasting and wait until the time is ready and take my SN.

My main concern is that i won't have time to get on antiemetics. Meto is prescription only in my country, and i dont know about the efficacy of the others. What do you guys think? Does this sound like it could work? The only thing i will have available to me is SN, and i don't possess any other pharmaceuticals.

The PCR test is also really f*cking annoying, as it is damn expensive here. But i think they are starting to do some rapid testings at airports so i might give that a try.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie and KleinerWolf
pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
Hey, do what you want to.

I think your parents would like to bring back home your corpse, which would cost a fortune.

You should search for the availability of anti-emetics and anti acids at yours destination.

A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Eh?
Why not just post it from a to b?
That's what thousands,if not millions, of people do with actual illegal content...
Just use something with decent stealth and hope for the best

jheeze, I've had copious amounts of drugs sent to me in the post overseas.
From 50g of mdma, posted to me in a kids toy box.
I've even had 1-5g amounts of ketamine/coke sent from NL to UK..sent in nothing more than the drugs in the baggie, in a basic envelope lol

Reactions: Helpneedtips and mirko
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Make sure you pay for all expenses on a credit card or other debt instrument to spite the financial system of your home country. Of course you may not want to do this if you have assets to pass along

Nightwillalwayswin

Nightwillalwayswin

May 3, 2020
OP, I think you can arrange postage. It will relieve a lot of your worries.

I also have found the more you need to do to arrange CTB the less likely you are to do it if you're someone who struggles with SI.

I think it's because it makes the whole ordeal so surreal that by the time you come to drink, it feels overwhelming.

L

life-eternal

Student
Nov 11, 2020
I could arrange postage, but it is impossible to do it here. I am living in a tiny house with my parents and snowing heavy outside. Thats why my plan was to go back to the country i was before, pick it up, and do it there.

Nightwillalwayswin

Nightwillalwayswin

May 3, 2020
If you use the last of your money to get there and ultimately are not able to do it for whatever reason. Do you have a plan to get back?

L

life-eternal

Student
Nov 11, 2020
i don't have a plan to get back. I think ultimately it will force me to do it.

Nightwillalwayswin

Nightwillalwayswin

May 3, 2020
I just don't want you to underestimate that survival instinct. You might now logically think you would have no choice but to, but you may not be ready and could end up feeling worse if you have to explain to your family you need money and help to get home and why.

I took a long and expensive trip to jump off a cliff but ultimately couldn't do it even though I had no way of getting home. Police took me home in the dead of the night and informed my family. And yes, it made things worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie and Helpneedtips
pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
Don't worry about be stranded elsewhere, search for your embassy: They've to send you back home.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
If you booked with a boeing max you can hope for a plane crash or :pfff:
Seriously though, I would try to keep it simple seems a bit complicated.

Predestinated

Predestinated

Student
Jan 9, 2019
EU is terrible. Paternalism at its best.

L

life-eternal

Student
Nov 11, 2020
yes i am very sick of EU. i am not originally from here, but ive been living here for a few years and it is so controlled it is ridiculous. You can't do anything without having 100 checks before.

I have just booked my plane ticket! I found out they do rapid tests at the airport, i will call in tomorrow to see if i can get one done in time before my plane leaves. I will keep updating this thread and hopefully not annoy anyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie and Predestinated