hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
A while ago I interviewed for a new job. It was a good position, I liked because it would have allowed me to go back to my beloved town in the mountains. Today they published the result and it appears I did not get the position. I feel so down, all these days I was dreaming of leaving my current shitty job. I was imagining me walking in the office of my boss to tell him that I quit and to tell him what an horrible boss he is. It seems this will not happen. I feel really so down.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: katagiri83, Celerity, Dead Meat and 4 others
Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
Bummer. I had this happen recently though I wasn't too invested in the job, moreso the organization. It still felt sucky. I hope you can find strength to keep looking, or discover something good meanwhile :heart:

hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
Bummer. I had this happen recently though I wasn't too invested in the job, moreso the organization. It still felt sucky. I hope you can find strength to keep looking, or discover something good meanwhile :heart:
Thanks, it was not that much the job or the company but more the place. I am now in sick leave because I cannot stand the idea of going back to my previous job. Thanks god it is in the academia and in my country we can get as much sick leave as we want. But I cannot also push it too much so at the end of the month I will have to go back to the students... i feel disgusted.

• Aww..
Reactions: katagiri83
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
This happened to me today as well!

An hour later I ended up watching this video where the message was "don't accept this as final".

Basically law of attraction/assumption type things where we can manifest a different (desired) outcome.

I can PM you the video if you like, maybe you can try it.

Reactions: akana
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
This happened to me today as well!

An hour later I ended up watching this video where the message was "don't accept this as final".

Basically law of attraction/assumption type things where we can manifest a different (desired) outcome.

I can PM you the video if you like, maybe you can try it.
Sure PM me the video. It was a big disappointment, I thought I was the right person for the job.... there were even 3 positions available and I did not managed to get even one. I even think my interview was decent, almost no anxiety, answered everything... life sucks

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
SunshineAndSuicide

SunshineAndSuicide

Sunshine is what's keeping me alive
Aug 24, 2022
A while ago I interviewed for a new job. It was a good position, I liked because it would have allowed me to go back to my beloved town in the mountains. Today they published the result and it appears I did not get the position. I feel so down, all these days I was dreaming of leaving my current shitty job. I was imagining me walking in the office of my boss to tell him that I quit and to tell him what an horrible boss he is. It seems this will not happen. I feel really so down.
So sorry to hear.. I would he bummed as well. Keep looking for another job in the town you want to move to. All the best 🤗

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that this happened. This life really is disappointing and I can imagine that it must be depressing for you not to get the job that you want. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath