N

nifii

Aaaaaaaaaahhhh
Dec 19, 2021
Fucking hell.

I passed out drunk at a party and got fucking raped by a fucking homeless guy. I feel fucking disgusting and fucking dumb. I already was fucking struggling in life and just wanted to have a fun night and then this. I'm fucking done with this world. I fucking hate it. I fucking hate it that there will always be fucking nasty people and nothing is gonna change that. The only fucking thing you can do is learn how to process the damage done to you. I don't fucking wanna learn how to cope with this shit life. I fucking hate it. I'm fucking done

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, lex, MelancholyGirl and 48 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Im so sorry :( that's absolutely awful. Wtf is it with the low life trash in this world. They always seek out the vulnerable and take advantage. Fuck this life I want out. So sorry you were hurt to badly ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ShanaRei, SadVegan, CTB Dream and 3 others
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I am so fucking sorry.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SadVegan, CTB Dream, nifii and 3 others
Finding Sirius

Finding Sirius

The brightest lights cast the darkest shadows
Aug 16, 2022
I... wow, this world is truly vile. I am so sorry that this happend to you. What a disgusting creature he was to do that to you. Good lord...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, nifii, makethepainstop and 1 other person
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Damnt, this world has all gone to absolute Shit. I'm sorry that happened, I wish you nothing but the best.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, CTB Dream, nifii and 1 other person
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Damnt, this world has all gone to absolute Shit. I'm sorry that happened, I wish you nothing but the best.
Not the world going to shit, people have gone to shit. There is no restraint, compassion, bounds, or humanity.

• Hugs
Reactions: ShanaRei, locked*n*loaded, thedevillily and 2 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
This is truly horrible. Rape is a huge trauma in its own right to try and recover from, let alone what happened previously to bring you here. Your feelings are more than understandable. If I had even the slightest thing in my life go wrong now, I'd be gone right away, let alone a major incident.

Was nobody looking out for you? Sometimes predators deliberately drug people and it's a rule to always have friends keep an eye on each other.

How awful that you've only ever seen the very worst in humanity. You never deserved any of this. The whole world has let you down. This stuff makes me not even want to be human.

• Hugs
Reactions: MelancholyGirl, lachrymost, Forever Sleep and 6 others
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
I'm sorry that is absolutely awful, nobody should ever have to experience anything like this and furthermore, It's no wonder that there are so many of us in such deep pain when others are capable of such horrible things..

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, nifii and 𖣴 nadia 𖣴
Caustic

Caustic

Nov 18, 2022
Im so sorry.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and nifii
cassxtho

cassxtho

Deftones Fan
Nov 8, 2022
You will always be more than what people have done to you. I am so sorry.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sittichmutter, lachrymost, freedomcalls and 4 others
N

nifii

Aaaaaaaaaahhhh
Dec 19, 2021
This is truly horrible. Rape is a huge trauma in its own right to try and recover from, let alone what happened previously to bring you here. Your feelings are more than understandable. If I had even the slightest thing in my life go wrong now, I'd be gone right away, let alone a major incident.

Was nobody looking out for you? Sometimes predators deliberately drug people and it's a rule to always have friends keep an eye on each other.

How awful that you've only ever seen the very worst in humanity. You never deserved any of this. The whole world has let you down. This stuff makes me not even want to be
I went out with a friend. Idk how i got out of the building tbh. My friend went back home with 2 guys :')

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Suicidebydeath, Pluto and 1 other person
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm really sorry this happened to you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: nifii and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Real sorry this human species terrible animal make rape other horribl3 prtend advance very sorry this cruelty happen this suffering

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Someone123, nifii and 1 other person
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I wish I could do something about rapists before I go. Really sorry OP.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I am kind of liberal about adults getting kinky, rape make me devoutly pray and wish that rapist, should they themselves be raped. Let the punishment fit the crime x 7.

Reactions: Huntfish34, piger and Message In A Bottle
D

DeathBecomesMe_2021

Oct 16, 2021
I can relate, except I was gang raped. You'll eventually learn to live with that trauma or shall we say around that trauma but you'll never be the same again. I'm so sorry.

Btw, if your friend left you like that then she's not a real friend and you should cut her out of your life if possible. Unless she was drunk herself and therefore had very poor judgment at the time.

Edit: Regarding the homeless guy, have you reported this piece of subhuman garbage to the police? Because he's mostly likely done it before, he did it to you and he'll no doubt do it to someone else again.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34, MelancholyGirl, Silent.Tears and 3 others
F

freedomcalls

Student
Nov 9, 2022
😢 I'm so sorry

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and makethepainstop
Idkaho2

Idkaho2

Dec 18, 2021
Fucking hell.

I passed out drunk at a party and got fucking raped by a fucking homeless guy. I feel fucking disgusting and fucking dumb. I already was fucking struggling in life and just wanted to have a fun night and then this. I'm fucking done with this world. I fucking hate it. I fucking hate it that there will always be fucking nasty people and nothing is gonna change that. The only fucking thing you can do is learn how to process the damage done to you. I don't fucking wanna learn how to cope with this shit life. I fucking hate it. I'm fucking done
you should get tested for stds asap, homeless people are probably carrying hep + worse shit

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and makethepainstop
marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
I'm so so sorry that happened to you. Rape is one of my worst fears. I wish this thing never existed. I remember on my last failed attempt while I was in and out of consciousness, some nurses, doctors and other hospital stuff were talking about turning me to the authorities which would surely put me in jail as the substance (thiopental) I used is illegal to acquire and is punishable. They were talking about how I would fetch good money for them. Even while almost dying (doctor's did say they're not sure whether I'll survive) they were doing that. Then whenever I saw a police person, I'd get so scared out of my mind. Its disgusting. Until now I've only shared this with one person. Sorry I'm not trying take focus of your thread. It's just my way of saying maybe I can relate, even if its a little.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, ShanaRei, nifii and 2 others
D

DeathBecomesMe_2021

Oct 16, 2021
Btw, I'm here if you need to talk. My heart breaks for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and nifii
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is such a horrific world where such extreme suffering exists. Hearing about what people have to go through just makes me hate this world even more. It's all really disturbing to me, no wonder so many wish to ctb to escape from the nightmare that is existing.

Reactions: nifii, ever so lonely and Suicidebydeath
Minibosterita

Minibosterita

Just trying to fill the void
Mar 9, 2021
Words can't describe how sorry I am you're going through this 💔

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, nifii and ever so lonely
Silent.Tears

Silent.Tears

Experienced
Nov 5, 2021
That is sick, so sick. I'm so enraged right now. I know it must be so hard for you to talk about this, but you really should report it to the authorities.
Rapists should never have existed if human being really was just a naive species destroying a planet, no, It is a species capable of pure evil of this kind. I'm disgusted, Goddamn it, despite being homeless no shred of humanity and fucking compassion in that piece of shit. That man doesn't deserve any pity, such people should just be tortured I can only think of worse for him.
Never have I ever felt safe walking in the streets, no matter what time of the day it is, and people ask me why I don't go out much. This world doesn't even let you "try" to live, it makes you want to die every step of the way....fuck this world

• Hugs
Reactions: almaranthine, Huntfish34, makethepainstop and 4 others
ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
i am so sorry this has happened to you, have you notified the police in your local area ? rape is rape, this hurt me just to read, i hope you can process what has happened in time, i wont pretend i know what this feels like because i dont, and have no clue, what sub human scum seriously, just when you think humanity cant possibly get any lower, you see or read of a new low to add onto the shit sandwich already present, statuses like this quickly make me lose my faith in humanity, or whatever little still remains, what an atrocious situation to be in, i just feel for you, and hope you can get the much needed help and support you need at this time, do you have friends/family to turn to and confide in ?, even try to reach out to mental health services if possible ?, this shit should NOT be happening in this day and age, if ever, it isnt acceptable, peace be with you and please seek out some help if you have any resources where you live, god bless and stay safe, just baffled for words, honestly ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, makethepainstop, nifii and 2 others
N

nifii

Aaaaaaaaaahhhh
Dec 19, 2021
Hey guys, thank you so much for the support.

Yeah i went to the police and filled a report.

I also got antibiotics and PEP.

• Hugs
Reactions: apple2myeye!, Huntfish34, makethepainstop and 6 others
botch3d

botch3d

Student
Sep 17, 2022
Any way to get revenge? Would you be able to find him ? It won't undo the horror of what happened to you, but as sick as I may sound it would ease the trauma for me . Maybe get him locked up or take action yourself …

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, nifii, makethepainstop and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
So sorry this happened to you. I can't imagine how terrible it isas that this happened to you. I hope the POS gets it back through Karma 1000 fold.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, makethepainstop and Message In A Bottle
N

nifii

Aaaaaaaaaahhhh
Dec 19, 2021
Any way to get revenge? Would you be able to find him ? It won't undo the horror of what happened to you, but as sick as I may sound it would ease the trauma for me . Maybe get him locked up or take action yourself …
I went to the police. However since he's homeless he might be in a better situation if he gets locked up :/ fucking hate this shit.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Silent.Tears, DeathBecomesMe_2021, Dead Meat and 1 other person