7ighway

7ighway

in the lost & found
Aug 27, 2020
this feels so unreal, it's like i have the whole world in my hands. i just feel really uneasy.
I can't believe I'm doing this.

i'll post another thread when i decide to ctb.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AprilsBlessings, Lostandlooking, Deleted member 13412 and 4 others
I

Insomniac26

Sep 6, 2020
Sorry for my grammar. And it is lethal?

theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Congrats man. I know that feeling all to well. It's so freeing to have a way out. It can actually help you to feel calm and less depressed in a sense...basically less trapped.

Do you plan to follow Stan's guide?

If you do attempt, please be absolutely sure that it's what you want.

I wish you the best.

7ighway

7ighway

in the lost & found
Aug 27, 2020
Sorry for my grammar. And it is lethal?
It's ok. Yes if you take the right amount, there's a megathread on it if u wanna read more.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/

Reactions: Insomniac26
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
this feels so unreal, it's like i have the whole world in my hands. i just feel really uneasy.
I can't believe I'm doing this.

i'll post another thread when i decide to ctb.

Follow the SN guide properly and Happy Journey :)

Reactions: 7ighway
7ighway

7ighway

in the lost & found
Aug 27, 2020
Congrats man. I know that feeling all to well. It's so freeing to have a way out. It can actually help you to feel calm and less depressed in a sense...basically less trapped.

Do you plan to follow Stan's guide?

If you do attempt, please be absolutely sure that it's what you want.

I wish you the best.
Thank you. It just feels like i've been waiting for this moment for ages. And now that it's here it feels... odd
Yeah i'm planning to follow the regimen.
I wish u the best as well

Reactions: Huntfish34
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I know that feeling. Mine came last week and my head is still spinning with the weight of it all. Suddenly what I wanted for decades is in my possession. It's surreal, isn't it? Now that the waiting for it is over, pace yourself on the other decisions you need to make and other things you need to take care of. There's no rush to do it sooner (or at all). :heart:

• Love
Reactions: glitchgirl and It'sNotLookingGood
7ighway

7ighway

in the lost & found
Aug 27, 2020
I know that feeling. Mine came last week and my head is still spinning with the weight of it all. Suddenly what I wanted for decades is in my possession. It's surreal, isn't it? Now that the waiting for it is over, pace yourself on the other decisions you need to make and other things you need to take care of. There's no rush to do it sooner (or at all). :heart:
Exactly. it's like wow i never thought i'd be able to obtain it. i kind of expected something to go wrong along the way because that's just how my plans always go. but yeah i'm gonna take my time and think all of this through. i hope you find peace whether u decide to go through with it or not. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide and Deleted member 18655
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
I know exactly how you're feeling :heart: Mine hasn't arrived yet but just ordering it I felt very tranquil knowing I could end things on my own terms now

• Love
Reactions: 7ighway and Meditation guide
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You Know I Couldn't Last
Mar 1, 2020
I have nearly everything ready after getting a meto script yesterday, and I literally felt so good, like I was glowing. I had a big smile right after, and in bed I felt so... idk, unscared of suicide in a way. Like there is nothing stopping me now, and I know I'm actually gonna do it - before I never knew how I'd feel when I had the resources. Now it's a legitimate option, the feeling I have is perhaps describable like that of being given a new opportunity in life:)
Hopefully that makes sense lol

• Love
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Best of luck for whenever you decide its time. It was a huge relief to get mine, I hope it has put your mind at rest.

• Love