• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sk1rtd4b

Sk1rtd4b

May 13, 2024
Ideally, I'd want a day where I had the home to myself for a day or two but that doesn't happen very often. I'm either just going to do it on a soon night off of impulse or fake a trip out of town and CTB in a hotel. I just really want to be alone, and I want no possibility of distractions or intervention.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Praestat_Mori, brainstuckhellp and 1 other person
HiddenPain

HiddenPain

Suffering
Jul 24, 2024
Book a hotel or wait till you are sure you won't be disturbed, not worth failing because someone calls emergency services, SN is easily reversed but without being found has high success.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and GoatHerder
Sk1rtd4b

Sk1rtd4b

May 13, 2024
Book a hotel or wait till you are sure you won't be disturbed, not worth failing because someone calls emergency services, SN is easily reversed but without being found has high success.
Yea I'm leaning towards hotel but we'll see what happens. Maybe the perfect window will open up in the next few days but if not I'm going the hotel route.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
brainstuckhellp

brainstuckhellp

clinically insane
Aug 25, 2023
Ideally, I'd want a day where I had the home to myself for a day or two but that doesn't happen very often. I'm either just going to do it on a soon night off of impulse or fake a trip out of town and CTB in a hotel. I just really want to be alone, and I want no possibility of distractions or interventi
Hopefully u reach peace.
And
Star made the beat I just took it out the oven

• Yay!
Reactions: Sk1rtd4b
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best and I hope that you find what you are searching for.

• Love
Reactions: Sk1rtd4b