• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Thinking of CTB because of f*cking RSI!
May 13, 2023
So I got my SN today from Malaysia, it says Sodium Nitrite NaNO2 and it is 99% pure. It's got a yellowish color, thus so far it looks like the real stuff as far as I can tell.

It even comes with documentation where it is used for, and that information seems also correct.

What do you think, is this real SN?

Reactions: RoundaboutResolved
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
So I got my SN today from Malaysia, it says Sodium Nitrite NaNO2 and it is 99% pure. It's got a yellowish color, thus so far it looks like the real stuff as far as I can tell.

It even comes with documentation where it is used for, and that information seems also correct.

Yes. NaNO2 is right, the colour is always yellowish and 99% purity is perfect. But you should remove the photos (itĀ“s not allowed to post sources).

Reactions: AresCohere
B

bluebird16

Student
Feb 27, 2023
Could you please PM me the source? I'm desperate. Can't find a seller that ships to my country.

Reactions: melwarson
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Could you please PM me the source? I'm desperate. Can't find a seller that ships to my country.
You can see it in the pics bestie
You can always try an aquarium test or on a bit of your blood. Anyways, please take the pics down asap

Reactions: bluebird16
S

sickbeyondmeasure

May 17, 2023
Is there a place to get anti-emetics? I donmt have insurance. In US btw

B

bluebird16

Student
Feb 27, 2023
You can see it in the pics bestie
You can always try an aquarium test or on a bit of your blood. Anyways, please take the pics down asap
The pics are taken down :(
Thank you so so so much for posting this source - it looks so fake and really cheap which is confusing but what you got looks legit. Please take down the pics ASAP though before we lose it!!!
Hey could you please PM me the source???

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Read my comment here:

suicidalcatlady

suicidalcatlady

May 7, 2023

Please PM me I am in so much pain.

J

jorheslen428

May 4, 2023

Could you let us know if you test it?

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023

Test it

Actovania

Actovania

the same
Mar 30, 2023
Uhhh as far as I know that sounds real, but you can always do a little test if you aren't 100% sure

BookPostponed

BookPostponed

an ideation regular
May 1, 2023
Looking for a US source if possible please pm me

Reactions: TimetoGo77
J

jolongone

Student
Feb 24, 2023

Hi, you may have gotten from the same place as me, is it a solid block by any chance? šŸ¤”

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
Hi, you may have gotten from the same place as me, is it a solid block by any chance? šŸ¤”
Are you in the US?

Are you in the US?

M0nolith

M0nolith

life is only an illusion, a dream.
Apr 23, 2023
Looking for a US source if possible please pm me

Reactions: TimetoGo77