• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CantDoIt

Student
Jul 18, 2024
I got my SN today! I feel so relieved and happy! Now I know that I can ctb whenever I want. Also, because I wanted to see what the taste was like and the symptoms, I put a little bit in water and drank it (not enough to kill me). I can report that even though it wasn't that much, I had a few symptoms:

*Increased heartrate (not distressing)
*Heaviness of the body / difficulty walking
*A little bit of burning feeling in the throat (not nausea, just burning). I think the ibuprofen / paracetamol might be useful for this.

I actually wonder if I have heart problems because I'm not sure so little should have the effect of bodily heaviness. I suppose constant depression, anxiety, and stress for over 15 years might cause heart problems, lol

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, QueerMelancholy, divinemistress36 and 6 others
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
LDmin of SN is only about 2g, and LD50 for someone who's 70kg is 12.6g. Idk how much you weigh or how little you mixed into water, but nitrite poisoning is very potent. I wouldn't assume you have heart problems from reacting to a low dose. It doesn't take very much to have an effect on the body. For anyone else reading this, testing the taste like this is not a good idea.

I will say as someone who has survived nitrite poisoning, ibuprofen will not work for the burning sensation in the throat. The burning isn't pain in a way that an anti-inflammatory will affect, and ime it spreads a lot more when you've taken a large dose. I felt the burning in my mouth, down to my chest, and all the way into my fingers

• Aww..
Reactions: undecided, sadandlonely99 and CantDoIt
itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Been guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
I got my SN today! I feel so relieved and happy! Now I know that I can ctb whenever I want. Also, because I wanted to see what the taste was like and the symptoms, I put a little bit in water and drank it (not enough to kill me). I can report that even though it wasn't that much, I had a few symptoms:

*Increased heartrate (not distressing)
*Heaviness of the body / difficulty walking
*A little bit of burning feeling in the throat (not nausea, just burning). I think the ibuprofen / paracetamol might be useful for this.

I actually wonder if I have heart problems because I'm not sure so little should have the effect of bodily heaviness. I suppose constant depression, anxiety, and stress for over 15 years might cause heart problems, lol
That was a brave risk to take lol. Could I ask, how long ago you had it?

C

CantDoIt

Student
Jul 18, 2024
That was a brave risk to take lol. Could I ask, how long ago you had it?
Yeah, probably about 15-20 minutes ago. I probably shouldn't have done it, but it doesn't feel bad at all. No nausea, just weakness and whatnot.

Reactions: divinemistress36, pthnrdnojvsc and itsalittlecold
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It's always told not to taste and kinda obvious why but I know sometimes we can't help ourselves. Don't make it a habit :) the racing heart is just your body responding to the poison and not necessary a heart condition. Others have felt it from tasting just a few specks of it on their finger tip.

Reactions: undecided, itsalittlecold and CantDoIt
C

CantDoIt

Student
Jul 18, 2024
LDmin of SN is only about 2g, and LD50 for someone who's 70kg is 12.6g. Idk how much you weigh or how little you mixed into water, but nitrite poisoning is very potent. I wouldn't assume you have heart problems from reacting to a low dose. It doesn't take very much to have an effect on the body. For anyone else reading this, testing the taste like this is not a good idea.

I will say as someone who has survived nitrite poisoning, ibuprofen will not work for the burning sensation in the throat. The burning isn't pain in a way that an anti-inflammatory will affect, and ime it spreads a lot more when you've taken a large dose. I felt the burning in my mouth, down to my chest, and all the way into my fingers
Oh dang, well, I guess I've learned my lesson. Doesn't feel like this will kill me though. Weirdly I have had this sensation before, though, even never having taken SN. Unfortunate that the burning can't be mitigated! It's really the only unpleasant thing about the process.
It's always told not to taste and kinda obvious why but I know sometimes we can't help ourselves. Don't make it a habit :) the racing heart is just your body responding to the poison and not necessary a heart condition. Others have felt it from tasting just a few specks of it on their finger tip.
Interesting! I probably won't do it again based on what you're saying and instead plan a date in the future and / or do it somewhat impulsively. I know some people here just can't wait at all and they move the date ahead of time and that easily could be me.

Reactions: itsalittlecold
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
Oh dang, well, I guess I've learned my lesson. Doesn't feel like this will kill me though. Weirdly I have had this sensation before, though, even never having taken SN. Unfortunate that the burning can't be mitigated! It's really the only unpleasant thing about the process.
It's really rare to be fatal under 12g. It just still is a poison. Watch out for any cyanosis in your lips & fingers as that can cause cell death. I will also warn you that I didn't experience any pain, but I did have a seizure so the process can be pretty unpleasant for some

• Hugs
Reactions: undecided, itsalittlecold and CantDoIt
C

CantDoIt

Student
Jul 18, 2024
It's really rare to be fatal under 12g. It just still is a poison. Watch out for any cyanosis in your lips & fingers as that can cause cell death. I will also warn you that I didn't experience any pain, but I did have a seizure so the process can be pretty unpleasant for some
I went under surgery previously and apparently when I was unconscious, I turned blue. :/ I definitely understand how a seizure would be unpleasant but I feel that's more likely to happen when I take a megadose of SN.

My stupid mentality was "so what if I 'accidentally' kill myself rn, I'm gonna do it anyway", but yeah I mean I might as well just have taken the whole thing or something if I was going to do that. Typical impulsive behavior that got me in this spot in the first place. 🙄
Feeling calm, relaxed, etc

Last edited:
andreamysk

andreamysk

Jun 29, 2024
Hi: just to be sure of the content: had you perhaps tested it before tasting it?

PS: it would still be inadvisable to open the package too far in advance, to avoid oxidation, degradation, etc.

Reactions: undecided and CantDoIt
C

CantDoIt

Student
Jul 18, 2024
Hi: just to be sure of the content: had you perhaps tested it before tasting it?

PS: it would still be inadvisable to open the package too far in advance, to avoid oxidation, degradation, etc.
Hey, yes! I'm going to use it not that far in the future so it should be good, although I get it. The use-by date is several years from now although I understand that's probably unopened.
CONCLUSION:

*Weakness mostly gone when sitting (was having trouble lifting my arms before)
*Mild headache

Sorry for doing this, everyone, I realize now it probably wasn't a good move. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone else. I did figure out that this was SN and that it's quite potent. Associated anxiety seems o only be triggered mentally. However, i was actually kind of a peaceful feeling. I had a little bit more prepared in my glass but will not be taking it for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: itsalittlecold and andreamysk
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel relieved, I wish you the best.

Reactions: CantDoIt
itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Been guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
Hey, yes! I'm going to use it not that far in the future so it should be good, although I get it. The use-by date is several years from now although I understand that's probably unopened.
CONCLUSION:

*Weakness mostly gone when sitting (was having trouble lifting my arms before)
*Mild headache

Sorry for doing this, everyone, I realize now it probably wasn't a good move. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone else. I did figure out that this was SN and that it's quite potent. Associated anxiety seems o only be triggered mentally. However, i was actually kind of a peaceful feeling. I had a little bit more prepared in my glass but will not be taking it for obvious reasons.
I can definitely relate to the curiosity of needing to taste it.
Glad to see it hasn't had a bad effect on you. Has the taste not put you off?
I'd be afraid I wouldn't want to drink it again lol

Reactions: CantDoIt
C

CantDoIt

Student
Jul 18, 2024
I can definitely relate to the curiosity of needing to taste it.
Glad to see it hasn't had a bad effect on you. Has the taste not put you off?
I'd be afraid I wouldn't want to drink it again lol
It didn't really taste bad, it was just like regular salt with a slight chemical undertaste. I mean, it tastes bad just in that it was a salty "drink."
So the taste was bearable?
Yes, there are things that taste way way worse by far. I'm sure at a higher concentration than what i did it would be worse, but it wasn't anything out-of-this-world bad.

• Love
Reactions: itsalittlecold