• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I do not want to say the exact date, but early July. I am going to use two methods CO, and PS. Hotel room bathroom. Hopefully it works this time. I will post more details as I create them. Gotta start saving hotel, and uber money to get there.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: SuicidalDream, Soul, Alec and 13 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I do not want to say the exact date, but early July. I am going to use two methods CO, and PS. Hotel room bathroom. Hopefully it works this time. I will post more details as I create them. Gotta start saving hotel, and uber money to get there.

I wish you the best even though I will be sad to see you go.:hug:
I hope you find peace. Is it wise to post details ? In case someone would try to stop you. Or at least not post too many details.

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I wish you the best even though I will be sad to see you go.:hug:
I hope you find peace. Is it wise to post details ? In case someone would try to stop you. Or at least not post too many details.
I wont post any specific details just general so I am not worried. I just want out of this painful existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: Alec and not-2-b-the-answer
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I just hope the 4th attempt works... I do no want to be anymore damaged than I already am. If I wake up a vegetable is there anyway I can ask them to just kill me? Maybe leave a note I dont have insurance or any money you wont get paid? Like a document beforehand or something? DNR doesnt apply in suicide they will revive me.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I just hope the 4th attempt works... I do no want to be anymore damaged than I already am. If I wake up a vegetable is there anyway I can ask them to just kill me? Maybe leave a note I dont have insurance or any money you wont get paid? Like a document beforehand or something? DNR doesnt apply in suicide they will revive me.

I wish you peace … I'm afraid to say much else that it will look like "encouragement".
I'm also concerned about becoming a vegetable. I thought about writing DNR on my forehead with a big marker but like you said, they won't care.
I doubt not having insurance will stop them anyway... the "Preserve life at all costs" will make them try to revive us should we be found before we are totally gone.:angry:

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Put a warning sign on the door or you damage employes

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I wish you peace … I'm afraid to say much else that it will look like "encouragement".
I'm also concerned about becoming a vegetable. I thought about writing DNR on my forehead with a big marker but like you said, they won't care.
I doubt not having insurance will stop them anyway... the "Preserve life at all costs" will make them try to revive us should we be found before we are totally gone.:angry:
They will send a nice bill to you uninsured and unable to work, they sue you and get a judgement.

I know this because this is what happened to me. I was forced to file bankruptcy because I didn't have over a million dollars for all the bill's. I believe the total of all of then was 1.2 million. TBI, titanium in my face and skull, tracheostomy, reconstructive surgery. I can prove every bit of this.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul and not-2-b-the-answer
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
What is PS?

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
They will send a nice bill to you uninsured and unable to work, they sue you and get a judgement.

I know this because this is what happened to me. I was forced to file bankruptcy because I didn't have over a million dollars for all the bill's. I believe the total of all of then was 1.2 million. TBI, titanium in my face and skull, tracheostomy, reconstructive surgery. I can prove every bit of this.

I'm so sorry for you. :aw: God … I hope I don't fail. ;-;

F

friendly99

Jul 22, 2018
Are you worried that the hotel might have a CO detector?