Happy deathday!

Happy deathday!

Mar 22, 2021
I can't get my hands on meto or anything like that, so I had to settle for Meclizine. It will be harder to CTB than I originally thought but I really hope I can still pull it off, and I will try. My SN comes tomorrow. May CTB later this week, if not next week. I plan on using 1g of Tylenol (1,000mg), a double dose of antacids (either Tums or famotidine) and the Meclizine along with the SN.
My scale also seems to be slightly off but it's fine. I will still be able to measure the SN accurately since it's in grams.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Astral316, FuneralCry, UseItOrLoseIt and 2 others
Last Caress

Last Caress

You need to relax..
Dec 25, 2019
Good luck beautiful soul, I love you!
I will also ctb this week as soon as my SN arrives, no antiemetics but I have some Quetiapine maybe will help, I am sure the vomiting won't be a problem because I will fast and I will drink as little liquid as possible. I am gonna use Ibuprofen for painkiller, I got some antiacid tablets which I can suck and got a beta blocker which I'll take 30 minutes before ctb. Good luck and wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Astral316, Happy deathday! and Dead Meat
Happy deathday!

Happy deathday!

Mar 22, 2021
Good luck beautiful soul, I love you!
I will also ctb this week as soon as my SN arrives, no antiemetics but I have some Quetiapine maybe will help, I am sure the vomiting won't be a problem because I will fast and I will drink as little liquid as possible. I am gonna use Ibuprofen for painkiller, I got some antiacid tablets which I can suck and got a beta blocker which I'll take 30 minutes before ctb. Good luck and wish you the best.
Thank you, I wish you good luck too :)

landojustwannactb

landojustwannactb

Apr 29, 2021
Damn this weeks bus will be fully packed haha. Heading out tomorrow myself. Best of luck to everyone and hope all will go well for you all.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat and Happy deathday!