Literalgarbage

Literalgarbage

Sep 10, 2020
I got the materials, i set the dates and i got the test runs to do my "Sleeping bag" get it, cause ill be asleep with a bag on my head. Never mind that horrible pun the point is i have the pills, rubber band and bag and my first ctb date is in a few days.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: laserfocus111, sadworld, ocd is bad and 3 others
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
I got the materials, i set the dates and i got the test runs to do my "Sleeping bag" get it, cause ill be asleep with a bag on my head. Never mind that horrible pun the point is i have the pills, rubber band and bag and my first ctb date is in a few days.

what pills are you going to use? keep in mind that most pills even prescription are very hard to ctb from. and using pills with an exit bag isn't super reliable especially if you are taking something that is very unlikely to cause death. have you looked into exit bag with inert gas? nitrogen, helium, etc? this is very peaceful, and very very lethal. you pass out in seconds, never feel a thing, don't feel like you are suffocating at all. very reliable.

E

EmptyManForever

My wings were cut and now I can fly no more!
Oct 3, 2020
I believe the pills used here would be sleeping pills probably benzos, i read about this method, the idea is to make the pills knock you out while the bag is over the person's head, cause of death would be suffocation but survival instinct won't kick in and remove the bag since you are heavily knocked out on the pills,thats how its supposed to work but not sure if it actually works or not
what pills are you going to us

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I did read about an elderly man in a nursing home using a lot of sleeping pills and putting a bag over his head and it worked. I don't see how because once a bag is over your head you can only take a few breaths and then have to rip it off due to inhaling your own carbon dioxide.

Last edited:
Reactions: NegativeSymptoms and sadworld