SchizophrenicFantasy

SchizophrenicFantasy

Aug 18, 2020
I got fired from my most stable job i've ever had today and I'm feeling like my time to CTB is coming up fast. I don't know what to do at this point I haven't been able to leave bed in almost a week I can't bring myself to shower I can barely eat or drink now I'm physically ill from everything I'm unsure what I should do at this point except maybe getting onto unemployment benefits and welfare. if i get denied I'll keep all of you posted on this.
Let me give you all a little info
I have been working with my job for over a year (Longest job I ever had honestly) and I had a complete mental breakdown and couldn't bring myself to go to work whatsoever anyway I get an email today that says basically they are letting me go. I understand because i've been gone for a month straight. I'll be honest I'm not even sure how to word everything here i keep stopping and just staring at this damn screen. I'm tired of the pain i'm in and i'm tired of the unfairness of the world money makes the fucking world go round and if you don't have it the world just shits you out on the fucking asphalt to fend for yourself and I'm not going to stick around and let it happen i'm going out the way i want to period. I will keep you all updated like I said but if this all doesn't work out you will all know within a week or so. I just want to clarify all my plans to CTB aren't just impulsive I've been planning this for a long time and I have all my preparations in motion, I've given all of this hard thought and I believe it's almost time.
On a positive note however I am grateful that I found this forum because I haven't had support like what you all have given me my entire life even from family and close friends so I thank you all for that and I'm going to stick around here until the last moment.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cyberlordsumit, Huntfish34, Abgrundanziehung and 8 others
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I'm so sorry, this sounds really tough.

I don't know what to do at this point I haven't been able to leave bed in almost a week I can't bring myself to shower I can barely eat or drink now I'm physically ill from everything I'm unsure what I should do at this point except maybe getting onto unemployment benefits and welfare.
I'm not sure where you're from and how it works where you live, but if you have an official diagnosis, can you get disability benefits? It sounds like you need that kind of help.

I'm tired of the pain i'm in and i'm tired of the unfairness of the world money makes the fucking world go round and if you don't have it the world just shits you
Oh man, sadly you're absolutely right, I feel you, can relate. The way our lives are dependent on money and whether we are a "good product" and can sell ourselves to corporations is devastating. I'm sorry it's so tough on you right now, the world is really unfair when it comes to money.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Huntfish34 and Abgrundanziehung
valentine

valentine

Student
Apr 2, 2019
I'm sorry you're in so much pain. I'm glad you've found support here. I hope you find peace with whatever you choose to do, friend.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and SchizophrenicFantasy
SchizophrenicFantasy

SchizophrenicFantasy

Aug 18, 2020
I'm so sorry, this sounds really tough.

I'm not sure where you're from and how it works where you live, but if you have an official diagnosis, can you get disability benefits? It sounds like you need that kind of help.

Oh man, sadly you're absolutely right, I feel you, can relate. The way our lives are dependent on money and whether we are a "good product" and can sell ourselves to corporations is devastating. I'm sorry it's so tough on you right now, the world is really unfair when it comes to money.
Yes I am diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic and major depressive disorder along with some other stuff I'm not sure what benefits i could get from it though

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
I am so sorry about your situation. Your government must have support programs for people with mental health issues. I know it is easier said than done; try not to let the depression get the better of you.

Reactions: GrumpyFrog
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Your government must have support programs for people with mental health issues.
Yeah, exactly what I meant by disability benefits. Sorry if I didn't word it correctly. Once again, I'm not sure, but they might help with money, housing, employment etc.

Reactions: Greenberg
Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
Same. Microsoft fired me on Aug 18th. I understand how that feels especially you already feel like CTB.

Reactions: cyberlordsumit and Greenberg