U

Unsure_about_living

May 6, 2020
Already had my SN, now I have covid so have to isolate and also feel like my relationship is on the edge of collapse for covid related reasons. It's only a few more days of staying home alone, but I know that every day I'm going to strongly consider doing it, and even when I'm allowed to go out I still have strong suicidal urges all the time.

I've thought about contacting the crisis team, after I was under their care last month, but I have such phone anxiety anyway and I feel like they're just going to say "well obviously we can't visit because you have covid".

I have some reasons to stay alive, but they don't feel anything compared with the constant urge to feel at peace, even if that means nothing.

I think my main fear is that I'll take the SN and then call for help, like with other methods. Obviously I wouldn't take it if I thought I would call for help, but I guess that's what SI does. I don't want to be in the situation of feeling like an attention seeker who says they're going to ctb but then calls a friend, again

Reactions: som1
WadeingThru

WadeingThru

Experienced
Feb 25, 2022
Don't be another COVID statistic. Maybe the crisis team can send some that has COVID. Maybe they can help via telephone or video chat.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are suffering. I know that it can be hard to carry on when you do not want to be here. I also just want to be at peace, I am tired of living. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Corona alone it's hard to ctb now, I'm sorry for your pain and having to be here against your will. Whatever happens i Want to wish you goo luck and that you find The peace you crave for, whatever way you can and obviously think through. A big hug.

G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
Why not wait after u recover from convid. People may come and check on you . So it mighy spoil your plan. Ctb and convid are seperate issues