• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Goku Black deleted my thread "Got blocked" in the forum Suicide discussion, arguing it has nothing to do with suicide. I understand it has nothing to do with suicide, so I reopen it here.

I got banned in the "Goodbye thread <3", everyone else was still allowed to answer until today, it got closed for everyone.
The information "you have insufficient privilleges to answer" appeared for me, while others still answered.

I personally find it very disconcerting if a mod can ban a person just because he does not like the opinion of the user.

I don t know what to make of it.

I find it the beginning of bullying.

Anyone else experienced this?

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Aww..
Reactions: set0553, DefinitelyReady, DepressedDude and 2 others
Otaku

Otaku

Experienced
Mar 2, 2024
He is a moderator. I think he did his job fine in that thread, and the aftermath.
I don't see any bullying if you want my honest opinion.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie, rozeske, LunarLight and 1 other person
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
There were several people sharing the same opinion. I got banned. Do you think that's ok? @Otaku
Besides, are we not free to have our own opinion?

Reactions: DefinitelyReady
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
I have no idea about the situation you're talking about, but this is a board covering sensitive topics and mods are going to have to make gut calls. I'd try to be patient and not assume the worst.

• Love
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Myforevercharlie, Meteora and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I haven't experienced this yet but I don't think the moderators here ban threads on a whim or over their own personal opinion provided that it doesn't break any rules. If they were to ban people from threads over their own views, none of FCs threads would even exist as over half of the moderation team seem annoyed at FCs posts. I don't know specifically why you have been banned but I'm sure there must have been a good reason for it as mods here aren't power hungry unlike reddit or discord mods

• Informative
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, rozeske and soulkitty
Otaku

Otaku

Experienced
Mar 2, 2024
I followed the thread. And yes. I think it's okay to exclude you from that thread, when we consider what OP had gone through.
I mean, she literally died right?
And in my opinion, i did not see anything in her experience where i thought...There is something wrong here.
And EVEN if there was, you have seen photos, discharge papers, and she came in with a believable story.
Then NO one has the right, to pride into her personal life and put her on a pedestal.

Reactions: Esokabat, Myforevercharlie, rozeske and 1 other person
rainwillneverstop

rainwillneverstop

Global Mod | Serious Health Hazard
Jul 12, 2022
I removed your thread, not goku. Dont just assume things.

You have been told already not to discuss mod matters publicly, it can be taken to DM's. It's nothing that concerns or should concern the whole forum.

While I haven't read the thread in question, It's my understanding that Goku did not just remove your ability due to them not liking your opinion, that's just not true.

I believe members here also gave some good points.

I'm locking this.

• Wow
Reactions: DefinitelyReady, mistymoo, Myforevercharlie and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.