• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
I know I am a fucked jerk. Yesterday I was in a line to see a art movie in the theater and there was a gorgeous woman beside me, probably the prettier woman that I saw in my life!
I got staring at her stunned thinking, dating a woman like that gives you reasons to live ..

Someone already passed for a similar situation?

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Guess pretty much everyone who like women, but I know that they are way far beyond my league.

favourite

favourite

Student
Feb 15, 2019
I try not to look at pretty girls at all. Firstly, I feel like Im beyond thick glass wall, secondly I dont want to look like an old dyke predator lol.

Reactions: exhausted
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I think looks can be a bit of a trap. I try to see more than that, even though I know how gripping they are on an instinctive level. But therein lies the danger, I feel like. You can be intoxicated with the superficial and become unable to properly assess them as a person. But then I may be biased, because I have found that looks are sort of proportional to craziness.

Even if you had this woman there's a good chance she will be high maintenance or make you jealous by way of all the other dudes trying to get at her. Nothing's ever as easy at it seems in life.

Reactions: OnlyMercy, TAW122 and NoOneKnows