GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I just noticed that Google isn't indexing this site like it use to. I put into google search - site:sanctionedsuicide.com - And I set the search for just the last week only and all I got was 5 results. Google needs to be regulated like a utility since they are so large. I just checked bing.com and yahoo.com there are no results too for the past week. This is worrisome because bing.com is suppose to be the underdog that has things that google doesn't.

IDK if any of you have been following the politicization of Google Facebook, YouTube, Twitter etc but there are fucked up things going on with these companies how they are using their platforms for political uses. Thinking more on the lines of them censoring conservatives while letting radical democrats a free pass. It's gotten so bad that I believe it's congress or the white house is holding hearings about this.

We need to stop this censorship if at all possible.

Reactions: littlelady774, Darkhaven, Oblivion Lover and 5 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
After the recent media brouhaha it seems like flying a bit under the radar is the best way to avoid censorship. New people seem to be finding the forum, so we're not totally invisible.

Reactions: Circles, littlelady774 and inconsequential
WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
I just noticed that Google isn't indexing this site like it use to. I put into google search - site:sanctionedsuicide.com - And I set the search for just the last week only and all I got was 5 results. Google needs to be regulated like a utility since they are so large. I just checked bing.com and yahoo.com there are no results too for the past week. This is worrisome because bing.com is suppose to be the underdog that has things that google doesn't.

IDK if any of you have been following the politicization of Google Facebook, YouTube, Twitter etc but there are fucked up things going on with these companies how they are using their platforms for political uses. Thinking more on the lines of them censoring conservatives while letting radical democrats a free pass. It's gotten so bad that I believe it's congress or the white house is holding hearings about this.

We need to stop this censorship if at all possible.

I knew they were going to do that somehow. For a moment it happened with the last mediatic case (the one anyone knows).
And watching the extent they are going for politics...is like 1984.

Reactions: Circles and littlelady774
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Maybe I'm paranoid, but I suspect some of these new posters as being possible agents provocateurs.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Circles, quiet35 and 6 others
Grey-zone

Grey-zone

Student
Feb 2, 2019
A direct search for this site gives sanctionedsuicide.com as the first result. Not sure about the indexing thing.

When in doubt, just go with duckduckgo, the engine Google doesn't want you to know about.

Reactions: Circles
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Maybe I'm paranoid, but I suspect some of these new posters as being possible agents provocateurs.

I thought that was more than obvious.

Reactions: Circles and Soul
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019

I am not going to point to anyone, but some stuff is just inappropriate in a way, that it could provoke reactions from the members, that could then be used in a media smear campaign against the site.

"Those who control the information control the people."

Reactions: Circles and Soul
cryptic_cynic

cryptic_cynic

Degenerate
Jul 8, 2019
Don't expect government regulation to help. Tech execs and politicians are in the same club that you ain't in. Nothing can be done about it unless people wake up to the reality of who's running things. Anyone expecting unbiased results from the big corporations is simply a fool at this point.

Reactions: thisplaceisaprison
P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
Yeah, I'm not seeing the issue here.

Reactions: Taylored