_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
wow, what else do you want me to do google? maybe giving all my data to you? maybe a pic of my dick? srsly, why do google even scans my profile pictures for faces? its getting worse and worse, we need a better search engine, google is like a virus, trying to take over every aspect of our life.
"image small, why not using a larger image"
why would i need at least 1280x720 for a 100x100 - 350x350 sized display pane? how could this even happen, the net used to be different back in the days, but now, everyone is afraid for their privacy, for good. the nsa should be nuked for spying at everyone, its not their fkin business..

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Circles and ocd is bad
ocd is bad

ocd is bad

-
Jun 26, 2020
we need a better search engine
Try duckduckgo, it's supposed to be more privacy based than google and from what I can tell the search results are pretty much the same. I try to use google/gmail/youtube as little as possible for privacy reasons.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and _Minsk
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
That's creepy. They probably already have like all of your personal info anyway, so a photo of you would be like the final puzzle piece.

I still use google occasionally, but I mostly stick to duckduckgo now. It seems to be more private, and they don't seem to filter the results as strictly as google does.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Homecoming and _Minsk
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
facebook is annoying, I don't want to use my real name but they want photo i.d

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, BitterlyAlive and _Minsk
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
money, money, money... it's like that's the only thing that matters to corporations. they could suck every penny from every person on this earth and that still wouldn't be enough.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Circles and _Minsk
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
maybe giving all my data to you?
Yes, that's undeniably what they want. That's why it exists.

facebook is annoying, I don't want to use my real name but they want photo i.d

This is one of my many problems with Facebook. Not only because of privacy, it's because I was always called a nickname my entire life. People that knew my first name, always thought my nickname was my last name. There is absolutely no way anyone from high-school and college would search for my real name, not that I want to talk to any of those people. I made it this long without Facebook. I wouldn't mind access to marketplace though.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and _Minsk