RosyMapleMothss

RosyMapleMothss

Aug 26, 2023
Hey guys. ik Ive never been super active on here bc I never know what to say, but I'm going to try to ctb tonight. I hope it all works out. I'm going to cut. Ik last time it didn't go well, but I'm in a better place to get supplies, so my stuff is sharper, and I have blood thinners on hand. If the blood thinners dont kill me, the blood loss will. I'll report back if it doesn't work. I really hope all goes well tonight. Thankyou all for your help <3

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: nasigoreng99, maynoname, LifeQuitter and 4 others
SonicFan1994

SonicFan1994

Jun 17, 2024
........ bad idea

• Informative
Reactions: Kurai, nihilistic_dragon, LifeQuitter and 2 others
sweetcreep

sweetcreep

Jul 21, 2024
sorry, but i am so concerned about this method. do you have any pain killers at all? i really hope you find peace.

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
I don't think that ever works.

Reactions: Kurai and Plato'sCaveDweller
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
I would strongly advise against this method. You're incredibly likely (like 98% chance) to survive and end up with potential long term or permanent damage.

Cutting
This method is often sought out by people who have seen it in movies or TV shows. It should not be considered a method, as it is only in these shows to play it up for the movies. With a success rate of ~1-4%, the odds are the opposite of in your favor. While they make it seem like you can take a razor blade to the wrist and peacefully slip into unconsciousness in the bathtub, in reality it is nothing like that. The human body is wired to not be able to harm itself in this way. In order to die from blood loss you would have to cut an artery. The arteries are meticulously located beneath several layer of muscle, tendons, and other tissues. They are not meant to be cut, especially not on purpose. Even with wonderful understanding of anatomy, such as healthcare workers, you would have a very, very poor chance of reaching them unless you were in a state of psychosis. If you attempted to, you would find yourself halfway there before realizing you mentally and physically cannot get yourself to go any further. Your mind will stop you without you having any control over it. Many people argue that if they get drunk or high beforehand they will be able to overcome it, however this would impair your ability to properly locate and cut to the arteries. The biggest risk with this method is permanent nerve damage to whatever area you attempt to cut. Depending on how deep you get before aborting, you may end up with severe scarring and potentially anemia or other blood loss related conditions.

Reactions: Kurai, nihilistic_dragon, dela and 1 other person
TheBroken

TheBroken

What Really Matters Anymore?
Feb 13, 2022
Not going to work - sorry.

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Please research a more effective method. It's very likely you will fail with this

Reactions: Kurai
S

sadlittleman32

Sep 17, 2024
I'm very worried just reading this.. please reconsider your method and maybe try and get some SN?

Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
Hey guys. ik Ive never been super active on here bc I never know what to say, but I'm going to try to ctb tonight. I hope it all works out. I'm going to cut. Ik last time it didn't go well, but I'm in a better place to get supplies, so my stuff is sharper, and I have blood thinners on hand. If the blood thinners dont kill me, the blood loss will. I'll report back if it doesn't work. I really hope all goes well tonight. Thankyou all for your help <3

I'm sorry you had to do this. Like the others said, it will likely not work. Hope you won't have serious damage afterwards and the attempt will lead to some positive changes in your life.

coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
Yeah this doesnt sound very effective but like idk. good luck either way. I hope you either find your peace or don't get any too severe consequences.