LXXCH

LXXCH

angelmaker
Apr 3, 2024
I'm aware that this isn't the first goodbye post I've made, but hopefully this is the last. At the time of writing this it's July 29th, and this is scheduled to post on August 15th or "today" for you.

If you're reading this, I want to say thank you to all the friends I met on here and sorry for this being the way you find out. Also, I had requested most of my post that contained personal details about myself be deleted but even so, thank you so much to everyone that took the time to read it and gave me comfort and advice even if no one remembers what those post were, still thank you.

I won't be talking about the details of my ctb or talk about my life like I did last time. I feel like it's unnecessary to do 2 times now.

There's not much I want to say anymore, which is weird because I felt like I used to be able to type up huge paragraphs or maybe just maybe there's apart of me that feels like I'll be able to delete this post before it's ever posted, who knows lmao. The best part about this is I won't have to deal with all the people in my dms asking me for a source or anyone trying to stop me now.

Sorry this is so unserious and awkward, I really don't know what to say. I feel like I've been rambling this whole time so I'll end it here, gg everyone.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: freakshow, Rosenfort, Kalista and 18 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I hope you have found the peace you search for. Rest easy 🕊

• Hugs
Reactions: Zhendou and CatLvr
iwanttobeinpeace

iwanttobeinpeace

Lost Soul
Jul 13, 2024
I hope you have found your peace.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell and best wishes.

• Hugs
E

Ehloco

Jul 30, 2024
I'm aware that this isn't the first goodbye post I've made, but hopefully this is the last. At the time of writing this it's July 29th, and this is scheduled to post on August 15th or "today" for you.

If you're reading this, I want to say thank you to all the friends I met on here and sorry for this being the way you find out. Also, I had requested most of my post that contained personal details about myself be deleted but even so, thank you so much to everyone that took the time to read it and gave me comfort and advice even if no one remembers what those post were, still thank you.

I won't be talking about the details of my ctb or talk about my life like I did last time. I feel like it's unnecessary to do 2 times now.

There's not much I want to say anymore, which is weird because I felt like I used to be able to type up huge paragraphs or maybe just maybe there's apart of me that feels like I'll be able to delete this post before it's ever posted, who knows lmao. The best part about this is I won't have to deal with all the people in my dms asking me for a source or anyone trying to stop me now.

Sorry this is so unserious and awkward, I really don't know what to say. I feel like I've been rambling this whole time so I'll end it here, gg everyone.
gg

Reactions: Zhendou
VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
I hope that you're in a place of eternal peace now.

• Hugs
maniac116

maniac116

Aug 10, 2024

Be at peace🌹💔

• Hugs
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
I'm so sorry I didn't get the chance to know you. I hope you are at peace now.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Wishing you the strength to follow through this time. I hope I can do the same shortly after.

etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
i hope you find peace, lots of love to you <3