Leeroy14R

Leeroy14R

Feb 25, 2023
Method SN. Don't have the energy for a long post after fasting for 48 hours. Should have pre-written something…. I had this really cool idea on how I would just rant shit about FuneralCry being a ChatBot FBI Agent.

Another SN user really? Well, I was gonna try something fun like locking myself in a deep- freezer, but deep freezers are actually expensive, and I would have to find something that would knock me out for 6 hours straight…

Am I depressed or anything? Mental Illness? No. I just want to kill myself striaght-up… Today is like the best thing that has ever happened through-out my whole life. I am just Ecstatic… What's my age? 20. Very fine age. I have seen everything, haven't experienced everything, but Skibibi toilet is good enough. Age doesn't really matter cuz in the end, death always wins.

Don't feel bad for me, you should actually be jealous, found short-cut… Yes, Yes, Yes you should always be optimistic about death. I am not scared of death; I am not narrow-minded.
Life or Death? Always chose death. Life is not worth the trouble…

It would be embarrassing if I showed up tomorrow… Should be dead in a couple hours though. Take SN, wait a couple minutes, die from AIDS. Man that's too easy…

Fuck the world - my final message - goodbye… From the biggest loser on the planet, who saw himself as nothing, but God…

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: boddibo, Aim, Sylveon and 10 others
thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
Goodbye. I hope you find the peace that you're looking for.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
D

Deleted member 65988

I hope you find peace Leeroy, having seen you around for a while, i was wondering where you were. Anyways, I really do hope you obtain peace.

• Love
L

LastBitOfJoy

Dec 18, 2023
Hope you go without any discomfort. It would not be embarrasing if you didn't go with it btw, supporting you either ways <3

• Love
KatzeK4

KatzeK4

Katze
Mar 23, 2023
Wish you all the best. May you find peace.

• Love
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Despite being relatively young, you seem fully committed and certain in your choice.

I remember you posted before about getting Sodium Nitr ate when you thought you were getting Sodium Nitr ite. Did you get nitrite since then, or are you trying to ctb with nitrate?

Leeroy14R

Leeroy14R

Feb 25, 2023
Despite being relatively young, you seem fully committed and certain in your choice.

I remember you posted before about getting Sodium Nitr ate when you thought you were getting Sodium Nitr ite. Did you get nitrite since then, or are you trying to ctb with nitrate?
No. I ended up getting Nitrite. and now that I have Nitrate, I can use it as a decoy, so that the people who arrive at the seen think that I used Nitrate.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 65988 and Tears in Rain
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Good luck and safe travels. I'll raise a glass.

• Love
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I hope your SI doesn't ruin it for you again. Good luck!

No one needs a reason to CTB, its a personal choice.

Some people will tell you life is great but hang themselves, some will tell you life is all terrible but die in old age. It's all a personal experience.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and divinemistress36
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
No. I ended up getting Nitrite. and now that I have Nitrate, I can use it as a decoy, so that the people who arrive at the seen think that I used Nitrate.
That's good. Good luck catching the bus!

• Love
N

nopointinlivingg

Jul 13, 2022
Lighting a candle for you, Leeroy🕯️

• Love
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I wish you would hang out here for a bit longer cause you are funny.
But it seems like you have made up your mind. Much peace and best of luck. ✌️

• Love
Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
Farewell! I hope you find the peace that you're looking for!

• Love
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
I wish you a peaceful death. Good luck

• Love
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Method SN. Don't have the energy for a long post after fasting for 48 hours. Should have pre-written something…. I had this really cool idea on how I would just rant shit about FuneralCry being a ChatBot FBI Agent.

Another SN user really? Well, I was gonna try something fun like locking myself in a deep- freezer, but deep freezers are actually expensive, and I would have to find something that would knock me out for 6 hours straight…

Am I depressed or anything? Mental Illness? No. I just want to kill myself striaght-up… Today is like the best thing that has ever happened through-out my whole life. I am just Ecstatic… What's my age? 20. Very fine age. I have seen everything, haven't experienced everything, but Skibibi toilet is good enough. Age doesn't really matter cuz in the end, death always wins.

Don't feel bad for me, you should actually be jealous, found short-cut… Yes, Yes, Yes you should always be optimistic about death. I am not scared of death; I am not narrow-minded.
Life or Death? Always chose death. Life is not worth the trouble…

It would be embarrassing if I showed up tomorrow… Should be dead in a couple hours though. Take SN, wait a couple minutes, die from AIDS. Man that's too easy…

Fuck the world - my final message - goodbye… From the biggest loser on the planet, who saw himself as nothing, but God…
Post Of The Year !!!! 👍👍👍👍👍 I know it's early. 😉
God.... I wish I had the balls you do. Especially at 20. I don't even have them now.
Wishing the best and speedy exit from this horrible world. ♥️🤗♥️🤗♥️
That is exactly how I feel. ♥️♥️♥️♥️

• Love
Reactions: Dliena
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Eternal peace and freedom that you deserve OP. Goodbye.

• Love
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Sad that life brought you to this o.p. i hope your journey to the other side will be nothing else than a good and peaceful one 🤍 see you on the other side!

• Love