Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
Today I'm going to kms, I still don't know how, I just have a couple of methods at my disposal, hanging or jumping from my building, but nevermind , I don't wanna see tomorrow, I'm scared, I'm crying, I hope this is the end.

• Hugs
Reactions: odazai, DEATH IS FREEDOM, Agon321 and 8 others
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Ur decisn = ur own bt wld discourge doin n.ethng impsulve as cld b vry risky

• Love
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, absolutelyyou, アホペンギン and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I hope you find freedom from all the suffering.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
it's up 2 u but acting impulsively isn't a good idea. I hope you find peace in whatever you decide to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, Foreverix and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Don't do anything impulsively. I hope this isn't impulsive and well-thought of..
Anyways, I hope you have a smooth transition and find peace! Best of luck with your plans. :)

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
generaltonight1709

generaltonight1709

over it
Jun 1, 2023
I'm usually very pro about this stuff, but it just really seems like this is an impulse choice.. please think about it, because remember failed attempts are real..and if you don't know much about your methods that may happen. i'm not gonna tell you not to, id never. That is 100% your choice, but I feel I have had the same feeling or something similar and did an impulse choice (sleeping pills) and am still suffering the consequences from it because I didn't think it through and ended up surviving. I know it's hard to keep pushing but if you need to, to do some more research please do. What a few more days of pain to get what you genuinely want? is it gonna be worst than all the YEARS of pain. Please think about it but no matter what i hope you the best, from one stranger to another. much love🩷

• Love
Reactions: betternever2havbeen and Praestat_Mori
Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
Thanks everyone for your wishes....I understand its impulsive...but I keep sobbing...I just want it to end....

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: generaltonight1709, betternever2havbeen, annointed_towers and 2 others
abcz

abcz

confused with life
Sep 19, 2023
Good luck with whatever you end up choosing, and if you end up deciding not to, I wish you luck finding something to live for.