S

Sadkitty

Student
May 16, 2020
I really rather wish I could say goodbye to my mom and sister. A proper goodbye and not in a letter. I'd like the chance to tell them how much they mean to me and that there aren't enough words to say how sorry I am. That they tried and I know this. But I can't do this because of the obvious reasons. I can sneak in little words of love here and there but it gets suspicious at a point. Then the questions start....I hurt in my heart how much I will hurt them. But they can't take care of me nor can I so there's nowhere else to go. I wish this wasn't my life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: infinitelove, Breadbfra, Emily123 and 13 others
Nolye

Nolye

The hardest battles are fought in the mind.
May 3, 2020
I understand what you're going through. My parents are the only reason I'm still here. I feel like I'm stuck, because going on every single day hurts, but hurting them crushes me. I hate it. If you want to talk, feel free to PM me.

S

Sadkitty

Student
May 16, 2020
I understand what you're going through. My parents are the only reason I'm still here. I feel like I'm stuck, because going on every single day hurts, but hurting them crushes me. I hate it. If you want to talk, feel free to PM me.
Thank you. I'm sorry you struggle as well. It's definitely a war I'm fighting. I don't know how people overcome the guilt. But then again, my other attempts I wasn't this torn. Even though I feel worse than before. It makes no sense.

• Love
Reactions: all_pointless
Nolye

Nolye

The hardest battles are fought in the mind.
May 3, 2020
I'm sorry, I completely understand how you feel. I know a lot of people here say that you have to hit rock bottom in order to not care about anyone anymore, but I've been there many times and the thought of hurting my family is always what stopped me. I agree that it doesn't make any sense; as if we don't have enough problems on our own already.

• Love
Reactions: infinitelove and Sadkitty
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
I really rather wish I could say goodbye to my mom and sister. A proper goodbye and not in a letter. I'd like the chance to tell them how much they mean to me and that there aren't enough words to say how sorry I am. That they tried and I know this. But I can't do this because of the obvious reasons. I can sneak in little words of love here and there but it gets suspicious at a point. Then the questions start....I hurt in my heart how much I will hurt them. But they can't take care of me nor can I so there's nowhere else to go. I wish this wasn't my life.
I know how you feel. My mom is the only reason I'm here (on earth). She's the best mom

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I can relate and I wish I had nobody that loved me, so I could suicide without any guilt, without knowing what pain I will cause them. It devastates me.

Reactions: infinitelove and readytogo982
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
I absolutely love both of my parents and can't even bear the thought of my death hurting them.

I am going to feel incredibly guilty when I do go.. I have spoken to my dad about my thoughts and what not. He is very supportive and tries his best to be there for me, while my mum tells me not to "talk that way" when I say something about suicide. She means well, but has a weird way of expressing it.. I think she's just concerned.

Reactions: readytogo982
readytogo982

readytogo982

Jun 8, 2020
I know the feeling. The only thing keeping me from ending it at the moment is that it would crush my dad. I know he'd blame himself even though it's not his fault.

Reactions: _Minsk and Silence
G

garbagemonkey

May 18, 2020
This is one of the greatest tragedies of society's anti suicide culture. We are forced to miss out on goodbyes and are left to die all alone.

Reactions: _Minsk, rhiino, readytogo982 and 1 other person
S

Sadkitty

Student
May 16, 2020
This is one of the greatest tragedies of society's anti suicide culture. We are forced to miss out on goodbyes and are left to die all alone.
Yeah. But it's ok. I'm so alone now. Having a loving hand to hold on my way out will be always but a dream.

BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
Well, you are a good person, and I do not doubt that there are still good people, I do not know how to feel with so many threads about guilt and how bad you feel, I do not know what level I am in all this because I think my sister will be Much better without me, I think there will be no gap, I do not think it is something relevant after all a few months will pass and those who know me, friends and family will continue and over time this will become just a memory if I am lucky, neither it's like I'm suffering from terrible pain I think that has roasted in the background and now I'm just empty, in my best moments I feel depressed but when not further, enjoy what you think of them, create good moments and give them the best until the end, send u a hug.

Reactions: Sadkitty