• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

burglarlydante

burglarlydante

Apr 30, 2020
Hey, I've been away from the forum from a couple of weeks, and I've been thinking, this might be my last thread,
But I just wanted to say, that my life's been horrible these days, and suicide seems the answer to my torment, I've been abused, mentally, physically and sexually, for a looooong time, My life wasn't easy, the abuses only stopped when I was 16yo, for real, they started when I was 3yo, I'm fucking done with it , im done with trusting people and getting stabbed in the back by them, and being fuckin pressured to go to a college I don't like, and being forced to socialize with people, I DON'T WANT IT I DON'T WANT TO LET PEOPLE TO GET INTO ME AND FUCKIN HURT ME OVER AND OVER AGAIN, MFS!
I'm done with disappointing my loved ones and being a fucking failure because I can't be like they wanted me to be/act, and I've been sp depressed and anxious asaf, I fucking hate my therapists opinion on euthanasia, and not letting me achieve my peace, FUCK YOUR FAITH AND FUCKIN MORAL ALIGNMENT, FUCK YOUR STUPID MEDICAL AND ACADEMICAL ETHICS, FUCK YOUR WAY OF THINKING ABOUT OTHER'S PEOPLE'S SUICIDE'S, seriously, living is being a hell for me to keep going in this shitty fuckin broken world, and I'll not rest till I'm dead, this was though! Because of this fuckin traumas, autism, transgender issues, depression, anxiety and insecurities, I can't be able to have a normal/functional life! So I beg for merciness and please be dead soon!
I'm not going to live another day, so, please, let me go! And let me rest well!
Forgive my venting post, but I've had to let things out somehow!
Thanks for reading this post!
One day this will only be a spark of someone's torment and not have a single significance on the story of this sick world!
P.S: If i don't post again, one I'm dead, two I'm in a psych ward ;)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Лена, darkandtwisty, Unknown21 and 5 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm sorry people have wronged you so much and have been so cruel to you. No one deserves that. This world definitely isn't a very good place. I don't know what you're planning on doing, but whatever it is, I hope it brings you release from your torment and delivers you to the peace you deserve.

• Hugs
Reactions: burglarlydante, YosemiteGrrl and Beyond_Repair