mapleboy

mapleboy

sleepy...
May 22, 2023
I was not friends with this person, I didn't even chat with them much. She (we'll call her P) messaged me out of the blue a little over a week ago. I had participated in a Zoom call hosted by another member here who CTB'd via SN and livestreamed it using that platform. People were curious about if anyone was able to join the Zoom, so I commented my recollection of the events that took place. P messaged me and asked if I could be there with her while she took her SN. We chatted a bit in call on Discord, she was a lovely woman from the UK. I have no other information about her, not even her name. She was in a lot of mental anguish and didn't want to be alone. P told me that she was contacted by someone on SaSu about purchasing SN, and that she had placed an order. She texted me updates when she tested it, and asked for assistance with the calculations.

P booked a hotel and started her regimen. We agreed to call on Discord today at 5 PM EST. She was very sleepy from the benzos she took. P did not have her camera on, but she was narrating what she was doing at the moment. Sounds from her actions could be heard as well. She prepared her SN drinks. She said she felt really calm, and was happy that I was there. P then started to drink the glass of SN, and commented about how salty it was. It wasn't too bad, I suggested she hold her nose while drinking so it. P described it as just swallowing a spoonful of salt. She had some chewing gum with her to help battle the aftertaste.

About 8 minutes after P ingested the SN, she was having trouble breathing. She was gasping for air, and said her pulse was becoming more rapid. I asked if she felt any pain, and she said no. A minute later, P started violently vomiting. This continued for a few more minutes. It sounded like she was having a seizure, and stopped responding entirely to me. Gurgling sounds could be heard, I think she was still either vomiting fluids, choking on them, or both. After about 5 minutes, it was dead silent. I called out to her, telling her that she was not alone and asking if she could hear me. No response.

As of right now, 6:23 PM EST, I'm still in the Discord call. I don't want to leave her alone. I only hope she's at peace. It sounded like an awful end. I feel really shaky. I'll have no choice but to leave the call soon, I have plans with my partner and friends this evening. I feel like this event is going to weigh heavily on my mind and heart for a long time. It was very out of character for me to agree to being present during a stranger's final moments, I do not wish to do that again. Please do not message me asking if I could do the same for you, it's such a heavy request. I still need time to process everything. I understand it's scary to be alone, that's why I agreed to P's request.

My heart goes out to P, her friends, and her family. I hope you found the peace you were looking for, even though your end was terrifying. Your final moments weren't spent alone.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: DefinitelyReady, GuessWhosBack, notori and 32 others
birthdayboy

birthdayboy

Aug 23, 2024
I'm sure it meant so much to her that you were there for her and she didn't have to be alone, even though I can imagine how difficult it was for you

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DefinitelyReady, GuessWhosBack, notori and 9 others
Cynacs

Cynacs

Womp womp myself
Aug 21, 2023
I'm sorry you had to go through that. It was probably nice for her to just have someone there to not be alone to go through that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fatladysings, DrearyAsh348, Catch-22 and 3 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I hope she is at peace now. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Love
Reactions: fatladysings, DrearyAsh348, Unknown21 and 2 others
C

CantDoIt

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2024
I'm sorry for you and P, I hope she rests well.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fatladysings, DrearyAsh348, Unknown21 and 3 others
Kurai

Kurai

Suffering
Jul 23, 2023
Rest in peace p💜

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: fatladysings, DrearyAsh348, Unknown21 and 3 others
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Please prioritise your needs now. You did an amazing thing for her, but if she's now at peace, you need to make sure you're being kind to yourself. What you did was kind, but difficult.

Rest in peace, P.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: fatladysings, Forever Sleep, DrearyAsh348 and 7 others
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I was not friends with this person, I didn't even chat with them much. She (we'll call her P) messaged me out of the blue a little over a week ago. I had participated in a Zoom call hosted by another member here who CTB'd via SN and livestreamed it using that platform. People were curious about if anyone was able to join the Zoom, so I commented my recollection of the events that took place. P messaged me and asked if I could be there with her while she took her SN. We chatted a bit in call on Discord, she was a lovely woman from the UK. I have no other information about her, not even her name. She was in a lot of mental anguish and didn't want to be alone. P told me that she was contacted by someone on SaSu about purchasing SN, and that she had placed an order. She texted me updates when she tested it, and asked for assistance with the calculations.

P booked a hotel and started her regimen. We agreed to call on Discord today at 5 PM EST. She was very sleepy from the benzos she took. P did not have her camera on, but she was narrating what she was doing at the moment. Sounds from her actions could be heard as well. She prepared her SN drinks. She said she felt really calm, and was happy that I was there. P then started to drink the glass of SN, and commented about how salty it was. It wasn't too bad, I suggested she hold her nose while drinking so it. P described it as just swallowing a spoonful of salt. She had some chewing gum with her to help battle the aftertaste.

About 8 minutes after P ingested the SN, she was having trouble breathing. She was gasping for air, and said her pulse was becoming more rapid. I asked if she felt any pain, and she said no. A minute later, P started violently vomiting. This continued for a few more minutes. It sounded like she was having a seizure, and stopped responding entirely to me. Gurgling sounds could be heard, I think she was still either vomiting fluids, choking on them, or both. After about 5 minutes, it was dead silent. I called out to her, telling her that she was not alone and asking if she could hear me. No response.

As of right now, 6:23 PM EST, I'm still in the Discord call. I don't want to leave her alone. I only hope she's at peace. It sounded like an awful end. I feel really shaky. I'll have no choice but to leave the call soon, I have plans with my partner and friends this evening. I feel like this event is going to weigh heavily on my mind and heart for a long time. It was very out of character for me to agree to being present during a stranger's final moments, I do not wish to do that again. Please do not message me asking if I could do the same for you, it's such a heavy request. I still need time to process everything. I understand it's scary to be alone, that's why I agreed to P's request.

My heart goes out to P, her friends, and her family. I hope you found the peace you were looking for, even though your end was terrifying. Your final moments weren't spent alone.
❤️🤗

• Love
Reactions: fatladysings, DrearyAsh348 and not-2-b-the-answer
G

greeneyedgirl

Sep 1, 2024
Rest in peace P

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fatladysings, DrearyAsh348, Nikitatos and 1 other person
S

suffering_mo_7

Experienced
May 8, 2024
Dear Lord. I hope this woman has eternal peace. I don't know what she suffered to make her feel she had to do this. God, please help those of us who are suffering so terribly physically, neurologically and mentally that we have to end our torture and resort to these horrible methods.

@mapleboy Did it scare you away from this method after being on that call?

• Love
Reactions: ceramic_apple, fatladysings, DrearyAsh348 and 2 others
mapleboy

mapleboy

sleepy...
May 22, 2023
Dear Lord. I hope this woman has eternal peace. I don't know what she suffered to make her feel she had to do this. God, please help those of us who are suffering so terribly physically, neurologically and mentally that we have to end our torture and resort to these horrible methods.

@mapleboy Did it scare you away from this method after being on that call?
I'm honestly still trying to process it... It's still my method of choice because of how accessible it is here and there's no turning back once you've ingested the SN. It was really scary to "witness" nonetheless, I definitely did have second thoughts but ultimately I'm still going to work towards getting everything I need for that method.

• Hugs
Reactions: fatladysings, DrearyAsh348 and Catch-22
needthebus

needthebus

Student
Apr 29, 2024

You probably made a terrifying experience for her less lonely and sad. It was kind of you. It's understandable if you are shocked.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fatladysings, DrearyAsh348 and mapleboy
B

Bear1234

Jul 8, 2024
It was very sweet of you to sit in but i know its not for the faint of heart. I myself would have such a tough time with something like that. Be kind to yourself and take it easy and I agree, its not something you should do again because its so heavy.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DrearyAsh348 and mapleboy
T

trs

Jun 29, 2024
Horrible to hear about. For you and her.

• Love
Reactions: fatladysings and mapleboy
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
What a beautiful thing to do <3 I'm sure they were really glad you were there. Rest in peace, P<3

Sending you tons of hugs, here if you wanna convo<3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fatladysings, mapleboy and Catch-22
S

Sail_to_Infinity

Feb 24, 2020
this live report does not sound SN to be very peaceful... rest in peace

• Love
Reactions: fatladysings, mapleboy and suffering_mo_7
E

Edistrying

Jul 22, 2024
It's something hard to read... But If I was P I will tell you: thank you for be here for me 🤍
Now I think you should take your time to process this, cry if you wanted, write or just go outside to think about it. I send you a hug 🫂

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fatladysings, mapleboy, DrearyAsh348 and 1 other person
DrearyAsh348

DrearyAsh348

May 8, 2023
@mapleboy I'm so sorry for the trauma it caused you. You're really brave and kind for being there for P's last moments. That was so nice. Important thing is she's at peace like she wanted to be.

Do you know the details of what regiment she followed? I've been wondering if antiemetics really do anything to stop the vomiting even if taken

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Rest in peace, hope the individual found peace from all the suffering.

• Love
zaxxy1810

zaxxy1810

Jul 30, 2024
I am sorry for your traumatic experience, but it is extremely nice that you helped someone with your presence in his last moments. Do you perhaps have precise information about her protocol, what was her body weight and what medications she took at what time intervals and in what amount. I believe that this information, especially as you testified that her end was not entirely peaceful, would help a lot to everyone who is thinking about SN as their method.

• Love
HiddenPain

HiddenPain

Fading 🥀
Jul 24, 2024
Think I know who this is about 😔 hope she found the peace that eluded her in life.

• Love
mapleboy

mapleboy

sleepy...
May 22, 2023
Do you know the details of what regiment she followed?

Do you perhaps have precise information about her protocol, what was her body weight and what medications she took at what time intervals and in what amount
Here is what she sent me on Discord:

Day 1
8am - 1x 5mg meto
4pm - 1x 5mg meto
10pm - 1x 5mg meto

Day 2
8am - 1x 5mg meto
12pm - start fasting / minimal water intake
4pm - 1x 5mg meto
8pm - 600mg ibofrofin
9pm - 15x 2mg Diazepam crushed
9:15pm - 3x 5mg meto & 5x 80mg propanol
10pm - 25g SN dissolved in water, two additional 25g cups prepared also.

I have no information regarding her weight, my apologies.

Reactions: fatladysings and zaxxy1810
zaxxy1810

zaxxy1810

Jul 30, 2024
This is extremely worrying because it seems that she almost completely followed the protocol in terms of medication and dosage. She even used propranol against tachycardia. Except for antacids and painkillers, everything is here, and the course of CTB, based on your description, does not appear at all calm, on the contrary. The antiemetics taken in the 48-hour protocol did not prevent, it seems to me, rather painful vomiting. Perhaps a slightly higher dose of diazepam (min. 50 mg) was needed here, and certainly Brufen or Paracetamol in the prescribed dose, so that the discomfort was alleviated. Some of my personal conclusions based on the cases followed would be that painkillers should not be left out and that, perhaps, the dose of diazepam should be slightly increased.

A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
This is extremely worrying because it seems that she almost completely followed the protocol in terms of medication and dosage. She even used propranol against tachycardia. Except for antacids and painkillers, everything is here, and the course of CTB, based on your description, does not appear at all calm, on the contrary. The antiemetics taken in the 48-hour protocol did not prevent, it seems to me, rather painful vomiting. Perhaps a slightly higher dose of diazepam (min. 50 mg) was needed here, and certainly Brufen or Paracetamol in the prescribed dose, so that the discomfort was alleviated. Some of my personal conclusions based on the cases followed would be that painkillers should not be left out and that, perhaps, the dose of diazepam should be slightly increased.
Unfortunately for people SN as the closest thing to peaceful we can get. Some people prefer vomiting, and not everyone vomits, to shooting themselves in the head or jumping in front of a train or some other method of violence. I just want to go to sleep and not wake up like everyone else, but dying for many is not peaceful no matter what, it's just unspeakable cruelty. It is worth saying that the person themselves reported they weren't in any pain, when they started the noises and other things described, they may have been unconscious, certainly weren't talking back so you don't really know if they were experiencing pain. I just hope it was successful and it's over now whatever they went through.

• Love
Reactions: these_days9, zaxxy1810, fatladysings and 1 other person
mapleboy

mapleboy

sleepy...
May 22, 2023
the dose of diazepam should be slightly increased.
She was unable to get a prescription for 10mg AE and settled for 5mg. Perhaps it would have made a big difference, it's very unfortunate.
when they started the noises and other things described, they may have been unconscious
I really, really hope she was. It was terrifying.

• Aww..
Reactions: zaxxy1810, fatladysings and Aprilfarewell4
huntermellow

huntermellow

another bpd death statistic
Aug 6, 2024
i think i know who you're talking about. i talked to her too. i hope she was able to find peace

• Love
mapleboy

mapleboy

sleepy...
May 22, 2023
i think i know who you're talking about. i talked to her too. i hope she was able to find peace
I've gotten a few messages from other people who have talked to her, it makes me wonder why she asked me of all people to be there with her.