Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
I don't think/ even know the last time I was on here but my life has FINALLYYYYY gotten better.

Back in April, triggered by events around my EX and S.A. I experienced horrible sleep paralysis but also I stopped smoking and drinking so that could've triggered it.

Anyway, after reconnecting with my brother and stuff and having a friend actually support me through suicidality and connecting with other neurodivergent people...

I am no longer suicidal and haven't experienced it since like early summer and know a lot more of my triggers and stuff now.

Y'all I'm not alone anymore. My family is supporting me and things are justtt wayy better. Ima keep my account up bc one never knows but I don't plan on killing myself like ever. I plan on building a life. It is not ever easy but its def worth it to try.

I hope everyone on here is able to find some solstice and like healing.

Love you all and thank you for everyone that supported me at my lowest. 💞

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: letmebreathe, Un-, Regen and 5 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Congrats!

You are such a wonderful person, and I will miss having you here and I am so darn happy for you.

I wish you all the happiness in the world, everyday watching a beautiful sunrise and/or sunset and lots of good food and drink under a wonderful blue sunny sky.

Also, congrats on giving up the smoking and drinking, as you deserve the finest of life's offerings.

Into the wild blue wonder of an exceptional life to/of you

Lots and lots of huge hugs and love to you.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: noname223
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am so glad for you. I hope your recovery journey continues. You deserve to have a good life I hope life rewards your attempt to heal with more positive developments.

I am glad you are no more suicidal and that there are people who support you.

I wish you happiness. In the past I worried about you because there were no more posts of you.

I hope your life has an happy end. You really deserve it

• Love
Reactions: whywere
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Congratulations! For your sake I hope we never see you again :) ❤️

• Love
Reactions: whywere