The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Dear body,
We have been together for so long now, yet it is time for us to part company forever.
No longer shall I have to feed or water you, nor piss and shit, nor belch and fart ever again, you revolting flesh prison meat sack.

You have been a reasonably good body, yet the brain part of you is fucking shit.
You have really let me down brain, and have tormented me for far too long. So therefore I bid you good riddance, you pathetic lump of dysfunctional matter.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ApparentlyNot, lilohsuu, Kikoo and 7 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Oh bless. I do this kind of thing, except I see my body as a kind of entity I need to apologize to and protect.

Like- I'm sorry for what I did to you- eating too much processed food, not exercising enough. Plus- I'm sorry that we're stuck here in this world. Our various jobs have been tough on us- giving us physical pain, mental stress and no doubt screwing up some of our organs with chemicals. But hey- don't worry- I've got a plan to get us out of this mess before you fall to bits completely... It's going to hurt a bit initially but after that- we'll be free!

• Love
Reactions: lonegore, m1v, leland and 1 other person
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023

Oh bless. I do this kind of thing, except I see my body as a kind of entity I need to apologize to and protect.

Like- I'm sorry for what I did to you- eating too much processed food, not exercising enough. Plus- I'm sorry that we're stuck here in this world. Our various jobs have been tough on us- giving us physical pain, mental stress and no doubt screwing up some of our organs with chemicals. But hey- don't worry- I've got a plan to get us out of this mess before you fall to bits completely... It's going to hurt a bit initially but after that- we'll be free!
Oh god yes, I used to feel this a lot when I was younger. But I'm feeling so broken now that I just view the body as a prison cell that I need to escape desperately.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
lilohsuu

lilohsuu

Jul 20, 2023
Wen youre going to cbt? (If you haven't already been)