• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lambgf

lambgf

the void will lead into my arms
Jan 15, 2020
My SN will probably arrive next week and I'm finishing up writing my goodbye letters. I'm planning to leave a handwritten letter for my mom and my ex-bf, my best friend will receive a delayed email.

A little background info: I live in the UK, my mom and best friend live abroad and my ex-bf lives in the same UK town as me.

Therefore the police is going to find me. My major concern is that my ex may not receive the letter as he's the reason I was pushed over the edge. Don't get me wrong, I didn't write him a letter to blame him, I just want him to know how much I loved him and that I wish him nothing but happiness. Would the police give him the letter? If not, how can I make sure he receives it so I can go peacefully?

Thank you :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, highlyvolatile and TAW122
O

OddOne

Jan 23, 2020
Its doubtful that the police would deliver any letter. They are not the Royal Post. Letters are most likely held as evidence and if shared, are shared with direct family members.

I would suggest using a time-delayed email as a way to control messaging to those who you want to communicate with. Other idea is leaving letters with a trusted friend to send in the post at a later time, but this a huge tell.

I don't know what tell you about your pain, other than we spend all our lives alone. We are born alone, die alone, etc. I used to be really sad about not having partner, till I had one and realised that most relationships are power struggles. I wasnt going to live my days laboring so my partner could keep up with the Joneses. It's not ideal but I rather be single, than being with a partner that makes me feel bad. That said, its presumptuous to think your partner treated you poorly.

Reactions: TAW122 and lambgf
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I would not count on police to give people letters, especially if they in anyway might make the person feel guilty about the CTB. If you want people to receive your last words I suppose delayed emails is the best bet. I don't prefer that method just in case I mess up I do and then everyone just has these suicide notes and it's all awkward, but I suppose it would be better to take that risk Rather than not have my final words spoken

Reactions: highlyvolatile, TAW122 and lambgf
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I agree with @OddOne to send a delayed email to your ex-bf instead of relying on the police or others to pass the note to him. Also, when using delayed emails, make sure that the service you are using is secure and safe. I would not trust Boomerang as it's owned by Google and as you know, Google tends to pry into secrets and stuff and logs stuff on their server for their own purposes. :nomouth:

• Love
Reactions: highlyvolatile, OddOne and lambgf
lambgf

lambgf

Jan 15, 2020
Thank you so much for your responses. I just thought a handwritten letter was more personal but I'll consider sending it as a delayed email.

O

OddOne

Jan 23, 2020
Thank you so much for your responses. I just thought a handwritten letter was more personal but I'll consider sending it as a delayed email.
You can do a handwritten letter AND a scheduled email. Just know the handwritten letter has very little likelihood of making it through to the correspondent.

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile and lambgf
lambgf

lambgf

Jan 15, 2020
You can do a handwritten letter AND a scheduled email. Just know the handwritten letter has very little likelihood of making it through to the correspondent.

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind :heart: