U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
It's almost 11:00. It's almost time for me to go. I would continue but I don't think what I have the doctors can fix without me being thrown into an asylum. And it's weird because like everyone thinks I'm completely normal and healthy. No one suspects anything.

Here's what happening: My left eye has floaters and all sorts of problems now, my brain feels like it's pushing against my head or something, last night I felt the weirdest sensation where the left part of my brain felt extremely cool, the back of my head feels really cool these days, last night when I slept all sort of things happened where I randomly became extremely aware, I got angrier while almost asleep but I didn't act on it. My tongue and the back of my throat gets pricks now. The back of my head is stiffening up and it's harder to turn my eyes left and right now. I have all sorts of problems now and it's all my fault.

Anyways, I'm gonna do it outside while my family is here. They think I'm fine but nobody knows anything. I'll just tell them I went to the library. "I'll spend the whole day there." And it closes at 9:00 P.M.

And I recently was learning things about myself. I realized why I messed up my life the way I did but it's too late to change it. Hopefully when I die I can go to all the realities I've ever wanted. I hope you guys get whatever you wanted in life and things always go your way. Or at the very least you get to die peacefully.

This won't be updated, my phone doesn't have service. My method is SN. I just took Tums 30 mins ago. Take care.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: HowToCTB, UnrulyNightmare, Zhendou and 17 others
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
sorry it's had to come to this, rest well

Reactions: GoatHerder
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
Take care. Have a peaceful one. Good luck.

Reactions: Unknown21 and GoatHerder
HiddenPain

HiddenPain

Suffering
Jul 24, 2024
Good luck and I wish you the best.

Reactions: Unknown21 and GoatHerder
A

Aprilfarewell4

Mage
Apr 9, 2024
It's almost 11:00. It's almost time for me to go. I would continue but I don't think what I have the doctors can fix without me being thrown into an asylum. And it's weird because like everyone thinks I'm completely normal and healthy. No one suspects anything.

Here's what happening: My left eye has floaters and all sorts of problems now, my brain feels like it's pushing against my head or something, last night I felt the weirdest sensation where the left part of my brain felt extremely cool, the back of my head feels really cool these days, last night when I slept all sort of things happened where I randomly became extremely aware, I got angrier while almost asleep but I didn't act on it. My tongue and the back of my throat gets pricks now. The back of my head is stiffening up and it's harder to turn my eyes left and right now. I have all sorts of problems now and it's all my fault.

Anyways, I'm gonna do it outside while my family is here. They think I'm fine but nobody knows anything. I'll just tell them I went to the library. "I'll spend the whole day there." And it closes at 9:00 P.M.

And I recently was learning things about myself. I realized why I messed up my life the way I did but it's too late to change it. Hopefully when I die I can go to all the realities I've ever wanted. I hope you guys get whatever you wanted in life and things always go your way. Or at the very least you get to die peacefully.

This won't be updated, my phone doesn't have service. My method is SN. I just took Tums 30 mins ago. Take care.

The same thing happened to me, where I realized areas of my life that led me to where I was and how to correct them. Everything was finally unfolding, and then it was over for me too. I'm really sorry. Sounds like you have some serious problems with the central nervous system. I understand. You might never read this, but if you do, you're not alone. I am waiting for my SN to get here before I get any worse. Be at peace.

Reactions: hereornot
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Too late, my mom stopped me from going to the library. She says she will show me the way tomorrow.
Like I can't even die

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: razahcareca27, Unknown21 and samdocheon
S

SuicidalMob

Aug 11, 2024
Too late, my mom stopped me from going to the library. She says she will show me the way tomorrow.
Like I can't even die
If you change your mind please tell your family about the pain your in our call a good friend I'm concerned😥

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack
abigail

abigail

trying to get better for him ~
Aug 10, 2024
I hope you have a peaceful crossing to the other side. Farewell and good luck.

GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
Maybe get evaluated first? Could be a tumor.

Reactions: UnrulyNightmare