H

helpsh

May 30, 2024
I've been using SS for as long as I can remember. I always come back to it. Over the last at least 7 years, I've made friends with members only to see them go but somehow I've seemed to stay despite my life getting worse and my environment not changing. I've given up and can't try or pretend anymore. I had one serious attempt 5 years ago and I did try and give things a go. Life just isn't for me at all, I don't fit in and I don't understand people. I really hope there is something more on the other side because I don't feel like I was ever meant to be here but I used to feel so deeply which I cherished, I hope I can feel deeply again but in the right place this time.

Hopefully it'll be tonight.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Bubble4246, DontTouchMeImFamous, iloveloving and 8 others
finallydone

finallydone

Aug 18, 2024
i never done this before in my life, but i would like to say that i can't do anything but wish you luck
also, this might sound weird as i'm myself planning to ctb, but let us know in case you changed your mind or survived

• Love
Reactions: DontTouchMeImFamous and helpsh
kiki <3

kiki <3

MtF extraordinaire
Mar 26, 2023
i will keep you in my thoughts. if you decide to do it, i hope it is peaceful. if you change your mind, i hope you do not feel any guilt as you have every right to make a completely different decision for yourself.

Reactions: ctbusser and helpsh
H

helpsh

May 30, 2024
i never done this before in my life, but i would like to say that i can't do anything but wish you luck
also, this might sound weird as i'm myself planning to ctb, but let us know in case you changed your mind or survived
i will keep you in my thoughts. if you decide to do it, i hope it is peaceful. if you change your mind, i hope you do not feel any guilt as you have every right to make a completely different decision for yourself.
Thank you very much both of you for your kindness. I'll update soon. X

• Love
Reactions: kiki <3
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best, I hope that you find what you are searching for.

Reactions: helpsh
H

helpsh

May 30, 2024
I wish you the best, I hope that you find what you are searching for.
Me too. I'm feeling tired and worried it's just survival instinct telling me to sleep instead but I need to do it.

Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
Its ok if you want to wait more. There's no rush.

• Informative
Reactions: Bubble4246
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
we are here for you no matter what you decide. wishing you peace.

Reactions: Spaghettii
H

helpsh

May 30, 2024
I'm still here, thank you for the kind words everyone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: suffering_mo_7, finallydone, nir and 3 others
TenThousandTrees

TenThousandTrees

The ocean washed over your grave
Aug 25, 2024
Hey, thanks for letting us know you're still around. Wishing you peace for as long as you choose to stay.

Reactions: helpsh