ger3172

ger3172

prove to me im not gonna die alone
Oct 23, 2021
my time has some loveys. i just took metoclopramide and clonazepam, 30 mins ago i took paracetamol. now its time for antacid.
ive been here for a long time. i love yall. thank you for everything. ill join my friends now! <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Oneness, HeckenFricken, loser098 and 39 others
sweetgirl666

sweetgirl666

the soul of a coward wanting to leave this prison
Nov 5, 2023
my time has some loveys. i just took metoclopramide and clonazepam, 30 mins ago i took paracetamol. now its time for antacid.
ive been here for a long time. i love yall. thank you for everything. ill join my friends now! <3
go in peace my dear, and rest

• Love
Reactions: february in alaska and not-2-b-the-answer
foxgirl

foxgirl

drifter
Nov 15, 2023
I didn't know you but am sorry life has been so hard. I am hoping you will finally be at peace :heart:

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Wishing you peace and freedom from this horrible world. ❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
A fond farewell to you. I'll raise a glass.

• Love
Reactions: Raindancer and not-2-b-the-answer
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Good bye have a safe and peaceful trip.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
reaching_zer0

reaching_zer0

May 14, 2023
I don't know you but i hope you'll find all your friends, may you quit peacefully with a smile on your face. It's all gonna be fine from now

NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
May you rest in peace and be one with your friends. I hope you all are free. Safe travels ✨💙

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Hello @ger3172,
I am so sorry what you have gone through.
In this sea of fiends you suffered a lot,
But now you are on a heavenly yacht -

Peace is real, not a mirage -
@ger3172, bon voyage 💙💛

sanlcx

sanlcx

Oct 21, 2023
Hey i didn't know u were planning on doing it just after we talked in DM. Thanks for talking to me, i wish you a peaceful farewell! I plan on catching the bus soon too

S

suicidal flapper

Student
Jul 15, 2023
I'm sorry this existence was so cruel to you. Take care and I hope you find your peace ❤️

D

Deleted member 65988

Came across your post about your friend @TraveCuda, truly sad and heartbreaking when I read it. I hope you find peace after all that you've been through and the losses you've endured.

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
I wish you the best and a smooth and peaceful journey. May you find peace. 🕊️

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes in achieving peace and rest. Go well.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope you find peace! Farewell!

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Sorry to see you go, yet will be happy for you if you finally manage to leave this cruel existence behind forever and find the peace you deserve.

pawlessz

pawlessz

silly
Nov 15, 2023
goodbye❤

ger3172

ger3172

prove to me im not gonna die alone
Oct 23, 2021
it all went so incredibly wrong. i had to wait just ten minutes and id be free from this suffering. people started checking on me and i got sleepy from the rest of the meds n fell asleep. but my plan was all set, fuck. now I fucked up, and am fucked up.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Oneness, WAITING TO DIE, Crono and 12 others
D

Deleted member 65988

it all went so incredibly wrong. i had to wait just ten minutes and id be free from this suffering. people started checking on me and i got sleepy from the rest of the meds n fell asleep. but my plan was all set, fuck. now I fucked up, and am fucked up.
Its OK, sometimes these things can go wrong but just remember that you could always try again in future if that is what you still want to do. It's very difficult to go through the process of planning this all out, let alone executing it so please, don't beat yourself up over it. At least, by the sounds of it, the Clona would've kept you sedated throughout the process.

Reactions: ApathyToLife and tiger b
daydreams

daydreams

Nov 14, 2023
It's ok
Wish you the best luck

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it cruel how we cannot just have the option to easily be free from all the suffering when we wish to, it must had been dreadful for the plans to go wrong. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and myusername890
M

meioalguem

Sep 3, 2021
O que aconteceu? Dormiu antes de tomar SN ou alguém te achou? Estava em algum lugar sozinha?

tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
are you doing okay now, op?