airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm taking a break from this website. As it's affecting me losing people I've interacted for so long. The nail in the coffin today was @falloutcarter13 . A big thanks to @Isadeth you have been the best. But I can't cope with goodbye threads anymore. I wanna Ctb. So when I'm ready I'll come back with my goodbye. Until then good luck to everyone and mods. DonrT delete my account though. @LetzteAusfahrt you will he missed .

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mm80, Wisdom3_1-9, TimeToBiteTheDust and 18 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
This place can wear on you. I wish you the best with everything and we're here for you whenever you need us!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NoneMoreNegative, whywere, death137 and 2 others
airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
Will miss u bud. But not a lot of genuine people around here anymore. I didn't sign up for a high school music. Take care bud

• Hugs
Reactions: NoneMoreNegative, Emily_Numb, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
Passerby

Passerby

Been a guest viewer on here for years
Jul 7, 2020
Although this website has good points and does somewhat help desperate people, however i seem to see it as a graveyard for people life has fucked

You will also find the most genuine people on here, because many members will go on to commit suicide but still help people whilst going through the end of there lives.

Reactions: BLUE1970, IBreathButNoMoreLive and Lone_Gray_Wolf
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
@ falloutcarter13, if that was sad. nor did he say goodbye. may your journey be a tranquility you were looking for.good person lost

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Take care. I often take breaks from this place for a little while. All the death and sadness can take its toll on you. Hope to see you again soon ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Isadeth, Wisdom3_1-9 and Deleted member 4993
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
wishing you peace.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Haven't had the chance to interact with you much but we seem to have liked a few of each other's recent comments. Nice to see someone as doubting as skeptical of people as myself on here. Maybe have a little time off and pop back? Would be a shame to not have you contributing on here with your honest views. I appreciate that sort of directness in a person.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I feel you. A lot of people have been leaving recently. Hopefully you get some rest and space to emotionally recover ❤️

Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Have a nice break, I hope you're able to rest up. This site can feel quite taxing at times. If I don't see you before you come back its been a pleasure :heart:

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
If this choice makes you feel better is OK. Do what is best for you! Hugs :hug:

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
@airboy_a380 My heart immediately sank reading this. I'm glad so far you're just taking a break. This content can get intense and I don't blame you for needing a break. I'm sorry your heart is so heavy. But I can understand.

You're such a kind and sweet person, thank you for being such a wonderful friend. I'm glad I could be a part of your journey in life ♡ I hope stepping away goes well for you. Xx

Reactions: Emily_Numb
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I hope you are able to be happy in your life.:hug:

• Love
Reactions: Isadeth