• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dracovern

Dracovern

Mar 14, 2019
In about 5 hours I will CTB

I will post a few things in here for anyone else to CTB as a lot of this info was difficult for me to get since some things have changed.

1. Shipping N to Canada was reliable for me and 2 other people I know of. Delivery took about 2 weeks using his courier option, I recommend it fully. You can use a PO box if you dont want family to see it. See PPH for more information or contact A yourself and ask questions, he is very generous and helpful. If you need bitcoins, you can use a bitcoin ATM, it's 100% safe, and 100% guaranteed but will cost you a tiny bit extra, but the money is absolutely worth it.
  2. You need dopamine blockers for N, this means no OTC medications in Canada. You either need a really good excuse for the doctor but as that does not apply to many, your best option is online purchasing. He has recently changed his name from "hit_100" to "Lexus_RS" and likely will in the future to protect himself.
https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Primperan-for-nausea-20-tabs-Sanofi-100-genuine/711503200
I personally recommend this seller for Meto, it seems reliable and has worked for me, he is Egyptian and I have test the metos myself and they work. This is likely the only seller you'll find for meto. He probably knows this and pushes you to buy 4 boxes, you can however haggle him down to 2 boxes. You need a minimum of 1 box in order to properly use it for N. He is shady but probably just greedy and knows he is one of the only few left.
  1. When taking metos, you have 2 options, use them for 2 days prior as listed in the PPH or a stat dose before using, both probably work but the 2 days prior is just incase you might not react properly. I personally suggest using the stat dose because metos is the worst feeling ever, headaches, restlessness, stomache hurts (but not vomitey, in fact I feel like I cant right now). make sure you take advils or something to deal with it or you will be in HELL. Also make sure you have a sweet drink/candy or something to wash out the taste of metos because they taste almost as bad as N.
  2. Do not mix your N with any caffiene as it may create a poor result, do not eat lots before taking N, the more you mix with N the harder it absorbs, higher chance of vomiting and the worse it is to down. You can drink alcohol, juices, or sweet drinks after downing N to rid of the taste.
That is all from me, I put this together in about 5 minutes, and it's just my own information that I found. If you're canadian this info will likely help you out greatly.
Until next time, peace

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: iasbics, Smashingairwaves, lifeisbutadream and 15 others
G

goodbyeimoutt

Apr 12, 2019
It was all fine until the last word

Reactions: KnightBlade, crimea_river, not_a_robot and 3 others
Dracovern

Dracovern

Mar 14, 2019
It was all fine until the last word

I was expecting that reaction, I figured why not. if it's bad enough a mod will get triggered and delete the entire post or just edit it out.

Reactions: Circles
Cloudz

Cloudz

May 29, 2019
What's the stat dose of meto if you don't want to do the 48 hr regimen?

Dracovern

Dracovern

Mar 14, 2019
What's the stat dose of meto if you don't want to do the 48 hr regimen?

It's in the PPH chapter 9.
But the answer is 60 mg or 6 pills or 10 mg and then wait 40mins

Reactions: TenHas and Circles
G

goodbyeimoutt

Apr 12, 2019
I was expecting that reaction, I figured why not. if it's bad enough a mod will get triggered and delete the entire post or just edit it out.

It just seemed out of place and forced because your post was very well written and most of all you wrote it with sole purpose of helping others. I'm sure you are better than using racist slurs so that's why i was surprised. Since we are on a forum about literally killing ourselves i thought we'd be more thoughtful of things that hurt others :)

Reactions: NinaM, njh, KnightBlade and 5 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Your consideration is appreciated. Whatever brought you to this point, I hope you find what you seek going forward. Journey well

Reactions: Circles and not_a_robot
Dracovern

Dracovern

Mar 14, 2019
You're very considerate and I hope you feel appreciated. Whatever brought you to this point, I hope you find what you seek going forward. Journey well

Probably mental unwellness, I lived a great life and I feel bad for not appreciating it more but oh well.
This is my choice and even if its a wrong choice it's mine to make and that is what is important.

• Hugs
Reactions: SnowFairy, Circles and Soul
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I hope there's a beautiful androgynous angel waiting on the other side to give you a beej.

(or whichever delightful sex act you prefer, finger up the butt, whatever, it's all good, I don't judge)

Dracovern

Dracovern

Mar 14, 2019
It just seemed out of place and forced because your post was very well written and most of all you wrote it with sole purpose of helping others. I'm sure you are better than using racist slurs so that's why i was surprised. Since we are on a forum about literally killing ourselves i thought we'd be more thoughtful of things that hurt others :)

I think if something that small and insignificant hurts you, you have bigger issues. The whole idea of never hurting others literally cannot exist without forcing thought crime on others. Am I justifying the word? No, I am saying that if it makes someone that butthurt then the internet is not the place for you.
I dont like the idea of the internet being a hug box.
I hope there's a beautiful androgynous angel waiting on the other side to give you a beej.

(or whichever delightful sex act you prefer, finger up the butt, whatever, it's all good, I don't judge)

Even in my dying moments I dont think I believe in heaven/hell/reincarnation but accept them if they do. I do feel sad about hurting the others as I pass though so oh well.

Reactions: not_a_robot and Circles
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I hope you get the peace you desire when you move on to the next place.

Reactions: Going Home, not_a_robot and Circles
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
thank you so much for the gold informations you wanted to share with us. i wanted something accurate like that. your life, your choice. your choice, your death. i wish you all the peace you deserve, we all deserve an eternal peace to shut up this painful and unfair life. eternal peace comes only in death. goodbye ❤️

Reactions: not_a_robot and Circles
G

goodbyeimoutt

Apr 12, 2019
I think if something that small and insignificant hurts you, you have bigger issues. The whole idea of never hurting others literally cannot exist without forcing thought crime on others. Am I justifying the word? No, I am saying that if it makes someone that butthurt then the internet is not the place for you.
I dont like the idea of the internet being a hug box.
What made you come to the conclusion that i was butthurt? If you are a 13 year old edgy kid i guess it's fine but as a grown ass man that is about to kill himself it just looks weird. You wrote a post about getting a deadly thing that helps you to suicide yet you end your text with a slur to "trigger the mods" in your own words. Maybe you have bigger issues which i'm sure you are well aware at this point but hey, all of this literally doesn't matter and we will all be dead anyway so you do you

Reactions: KnightBlade and brighter
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Probably mental unwellness, I lived a great life and I feel bad for not appreciating it more but oh well.
This is my choice and even if its a wrong choice it's mine to make and that is what is important.

I have such fascination and admiration for people who can choose to let go even though they are having a good life/not suffering.
That is some very Zen shit, man.
I know I won't have the guts to do it til I've exhausted every possible option for staying alive/healthy. I want to cling greedily to every tiny good thing in my life, probably because there has been so little that was good. Just a hot shower with scented soap and lotion or a warm bed or an avocado sandwich or a joint or a good book are enough to make me feel privileged to still be alive and not in serious pain. About half the world isn't even that lucky. I won't have the guts to do it until I'm actually suffering.

Reactions: heylightiforgot, peacetoall and NotSure
Dracovern

Dracovern

Mar 14, 2019
What made you come to the conclusion that i was butthurt? If you are a 13 year old edgy kid i guess it's fine but as a grown ass man that is about to kill himself it just looks weird. You wrote a post about getting a deadly thing that helps you to suicide yet you end your text with a slur to "trigger the mods" in your own words. Maybe you have bigger issues which i'm sure you are well aware at this point but hey, all of this literally doesn't matter and we will all be dead anyway so you do you

Let loose in my last moments because I thought it was kinda funny.

Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
I feel like if there's any time you can get away with saying something inappropriate, right before you top yourself is probably as good as any.
Let loose in my last moments because I thought it was kinda funny.
lol seriously, who the fuck picks a fight with somebody as they are CTB?
hey. read this. I want you to laugh before you go, it's one of my favorite morbid/funny links.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocksandsand
KnightBlade

KnightBlade

Waiting for the last tear to fall...
May 23, 2019

Thank you for your response. I appreciate that you attempted to take him to task. I know it is often not the popular thing to do in this era of edgelord culture.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Funkbunny and goodbyeimoutt
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Thanks for the tips.
There is no such thing as too much info regarding this and what's at stake here.
I hope everything goes well with you and your choice be respected by those closest to you.

Reactions: crimea_river and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Thank you for your response. Kind of disappointed, but not surprised, to see the freeze-peach edgelord deplorable posse come out to defend him, but I appreciate that you attempted to take him to task.
Do you think the Admin will let me change my username to
Freeze-Peach Edgelord Deplorable Pussy Posse?
Because I think it really rolls off the tongue.

• Yay!
Reactions: Deleted member 1768 and Darkhaven
NotSure

NotSure

Lost in thought
Apr 17, 2019
I have such fascination and admiration for people who can choose to let go even though they are having a good life/not suffering.
That is some very Zen shit, man.
I know I won't have the guts to do it til I've exhausted every possible option for staying alive/healthy. I want to cling greedily to every tiny good thing in my life, probably because there has been so little that was good. Just a hot shower with scented soap and lotion or a warm bed or an avocado sandwich or a joint or a good book are enough to make me feel privileged to still be alive and not in serious pain. About half the world isn't even that lucky. I won't have the guts to do it until I'm actually suffering.
I admire how you're able to appreciate the little things. Sometimes that's all it takes to get you to the bigger things.

S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
While I don't necessarily agree with the word it was still funny in a way because it was so unexpected lmao. Especially when he even made a tag for it

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
It's in the PPH chapter 9.
But the answer is 60 mg or 6 pills or 10 mg and then wait 40mins
Is this dose just for two bottles of N? What if one is to take 2 1/2 - 3 bottles of N? Will they have to increase the dose of anti-emetics? Thanks.

Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Do you think the Admin will let me change my username to
Freeze-Peach Edgelord Deplorable Pussy Posse?
Because I think it really rolls off the tongue.
No, name changes are not permitted on this website.

Reactions: Taylored