J

Jacques

My bus is here :)
Aug 26, 2018
Here it is. I'm in the last 24 hours, although now more like 18 hours, since I checked the weather forecast.

I've planned this to perfection and run over it a million times in my head. I know every action to still take and set a schedule, even although the exact time isn't important to me. I know I am prepared and this just has to succeed.

Problem is, this time I know it has to be final and there are things beyond my control that may go wrong, and I am becoming obsessed with that thought.

I can't take alcohol or other sedatives right now. I have nobody to talk to other than this group. Any ideas on how to slow the heart rate and relax a little?

Reactions: BigMac, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
What is it your in the process of doing?

Reactions: lv-gras
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I like the YouTube guided mediation videos, especially the one "Journey into the stars".

There are some wonderful videos too of nature sounds—rainforest, thunderstorm, rushing river, ocean sounds.

They help to calm me a bit.

Reactions: lv-gras and Jacques
J

Jacques

Aug 26, 2018
Ctb. Sorry, thought that would be implied.

I know I made the mistake of reading some of the failed attempts on the resources page, even though none related specifically to my chosen method.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Ctb. Sorry, thought that would be implied.

I know I made the mistake of reading some of the failed attempts on the resources page, even though none related specifically to my chosen method.

I'm close to CTB but not nearly as close as you.

What is your method?

Reactions: lv-gras
bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
Hanging around here is not a good idea. Log out. Start shutting all your accounts and emails. Wipe or ideally destroy gadgets you've used to access web suicide info. The time for idle chat is over. Everything you do now should contribute to death.

Reactions: Anarchy, suffering, Bandzbandz and 5 others
J

Jacques

Aug 26, 2018
I'm close to CTB but not nearly as close as you.

What is your method?
Method 1 was OD on crack. Unsuccessful as I only got a couple of syringes injected before my reactions became too violent to hit the vein. Still have a lethal dose left (I think), but that has now become Method 3.

Method 2 is using disposable charcoal burners in the car. I have 8kg of charcoal so I can try a couple of times since you only need a few handfuls. Overkill maybe? ;)

Failing that, Method 4 will be walking off into the forest. It is large and every year a couple of people get lost. It will be around 2°C the next couple of nights. It is a brutal way to go, but the upside is I get to go out the way I came in - naked and free :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Anarchy and lv-gras
J

Jacques

Aug 26, 2018
Hanging around here is not a good idea. Log out. Start shutting all your accounts and emails. Wipe or ideally destroy gadgets you've used to access web suicide info. The time for idle chat is over. Everything you do now should contribute to death.
Good idea and I already done that. I will also a factory reset when I get near where I want to be and can navigate the final without GPS. I have allowed extra time particularly because I was hoping for an update from Zanexx. No news is good news right?

Reactions: Smilla, bbq1 and GoneGirlXIV
akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
No news is good news right?
Ideally yes. Don't be disheartened. Believe that it will be over soon. I wish you luck and peace in your final hours.

Reactions: Volatile, lv-gras, Smilla and 1 other person
akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
Ideally yes. Don't be disheartened. Believe that it will be over soon. I wish you luck and peace in your final hours.
I know it's easier said than done. It is what it is and you just have to follow through and ctb. All of us will have to eventually.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Anarchy, lv-gras and 2 others