sudohope

sudohope

Feb 6, 2021
So I am living a grand life, being 24 yrs old, working online as a freelancer and a security consultant, back in the days I mean around the year 2014-15 and I was earning more than I needed, so ultimately I got into party lifestyle, staying out late nights, taking my friends out for partying on all my expenses, taking international trips and literally anything I wanted, I had it. That's also because I am workaholic and always believe in working hard, I also had this in mind "sleeping is waste of time" I used to sleep 6-7 hours regularly and most of the time was spent online and other half enjoying the world. I had perfect perfect life. The best thing was, I was earning and keeping most of my money into Bitcoins and withdrawing them only when needed.

So as they say, nothing good lasts forever, some very weird shit started to happen in my life, and all all due to my brother (real one), he has never been fucking serious with studies or anything practical in his life and only likes to waste time with other shit hole people, but we had very good relationship between us. So in the year 2015-16 he got in serious trouble with a girl who resides nearby to my house and her family came to know about it and it created lot of fights between my family and them and also all our friends used to fight for us with them, it continued for more than 2 years and they also filed a police complaint, so the law told my brother not to enter the area where the girl stays, so ultimately our house is just few metres away, he was banned from entering our house premises, so me being the only support, I went all in to contribute my time/money/support whatever I could. I ended up spending all my money, savings which was over above 250 Bitcoins at that time in those 3-4 years.

Its been like 6 years now, things have terribly changed, except my brother and his activities, he still is involved with bullshit actions and bullshit people, not working hard or even contributing anything to the family. As he's two years older to me, and I being the youngest in my family I took responsibilities more than I could. Now I regret to the core, why was I fucked in this entire situation? I wasted my golden years, my motivation and speed at work is drastically fucked, and more than anything, I ended up losing all my Bitcoins, which today could have been over 10 million dollars :// I feel there is no point I can re-earn that money back, and I could have retired as I'm 30 as a fucking millionaire and did better things in life. I still have a nice job that even pays very well, but I always believed in side hustle, and I have suddenly no interest in earning money too or doing any sort of new work, because I think life is a scam. I am slowly slowly losing it :/ imagining things that could've been. Reality right now sucks. I am only living right now because of my mother. But sometimes I get so pissed naturally that I think it was her emotional torcher that made me go out of my to help my brother, and still my brother is an asshole, I literally am hating my family and is the reason I want to ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife and iwanttodie000
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I can relate.
I'm only living for my father now.

I'm really sorry to hear you've lost lots of money but it seems you know how to deal with money. I bet you could make a lot of it again but I know, easier said than done.

Anyway, I can barely make a living. I wish I could've retired at 30 lol.

Wish you the best and hope things get better somehow, pal.

sunburst

sunburst

Just do it.
Feb 1, 2021
So I am living a grand life, being 24 yrs old, working online as a freelancer and a security consultant, back in the days I mean around the year 2014-15 and I was earning more than I needed, so ultimately I got into party lifestyle, staying out late nights, taking my friends out for partying on all my expenses, taking international trips and literally anything I wanted, I had it. That's also because I am workaholic and always believe in working hard, I also had this in mind "sleeping is waste of time" I used to sleep 6-7 hours regularly and most of the time was spent online and other half enjoying the world. I had perfect perfect life. The best thing was, I was earning and keeping most of my money into Bitcoins and withdrawing them only when needed.

So as they say, nothing good lasts forever, some very weird shit started to happen in my life, and all all due to my brother (real one), he has never been fucking serious with studies or anything practical in his life and only likes to waste time with other shit hole people, but we had very good relationship between us. So in the year 2015-16 he got in serious trouble with a girl who resides nearby to my house and her family came to know about it and it created lot of fights between my family and them and also all our friends used to fight for us with them, it continued for more than 2 years and they also filed a police complaint, so the law told my brother not to enter the area where the girl stays, so ultimately our house is just few metres away, he was banned from entering our house premises, so me being the only support, I went all in to contribute my time/money/support whatever I could. I ended up spending all my money, savings which was over above 250 Bitcoins at that time in those 3-4 years.

Its been like 6 years now, things have terribly changed, except my brother and his activities, he still is involved with bullshit actions and bullshit people, not working hard or even contributing anything to the family. As he's two years older to me, and I being the youngest in my family I took responsibilities more than I could. Now I regret to the core, why was I fucked in this entire situation? I wasted my golden years, my motivation and speed at work is drastically fucked, and more than anything, I ended up losing all my Bitcoins, which today could have been over 10 million dollars :// I feel there is no point I can re-earn that money back, and I could have retired as I'm 30 as a fucking millionaire and did better things in life. I still have a nice job that even pays very well, but I always believed in side hustle, and I have suddenly no interest in earning money too or doing any sort of new work, because I think life is a scam. I am slowly slowly losing it :/ imagining things that could've been. Reality right now sucks. I am only living right now because of my mother. But sometimes I get so pissed naturally that I think it was her emotional torcher that made me go out of my to help my brother, and still my brother is an asshole, I literally am hating my family and is the reason I want to ctb
I feel you man. Similar story here. I lost everything and don't have energy to start from beginning again.