• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Josuyo

Josuyo

No, I do not like life, take it away please
Oct 17, 2021
So I found some rope. People said bondage stuff and I heard hemp based stuff is good or sumn to stop chaffing.

Only other thing is tho I am getting all those impulsive feelings of ctb. Like I'm ready to drink bleach. I'm ready to jump off a bridge. I'm ready to jump in front of a train or tape my hands to a pole and hook it onto some power cables.

It's bad guys lol. I'm only holding back cus I don't want to die at home. I don't want to die in the house I was abused in for years.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem, farakini, Nunyabinniss and 1 other person
Nunyabinniss

Nunyabinniss

Mar 23, 2019
Shit man that's some heavy shit brother. Have anyone you can talk to on here or irl? Maybe a cheap hotel room or deep wooded area to CTB instead of at home. Hope all is well as it can be

Reactions: Josuyo
Josuyo

Josuyo

No, I do not like life, take it away please
Oct 17, 2021
Shit man that's some heavy shit brother. Have anyone you can talk to on here or irl? Maybe a cheap hotel room or deep wooded area to CTB instead of at home. Hope all is well as it can be
Yeah I'm gonna try some woods. I have pills I might just be able to overdose on.

If not I could very easily die from exposure if it gets cold enough

• Wow
Reactions: Nunyabinniss
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Methods could fail if you act impulsively, so you should make sure before you attempt that the method is properly planned. I'm sorry things are so bad. It really is horrible being alive. I hope you find peace.

Reactions: Nunyabinniss
Nunyabinniss

Nunyabinniss

Mar 23, 2019
Methods could fail if you act impulsively, so you should make sure before you attempt that the method is properly planned. I'm sorry things are so bad. It really is horrible being alive. I hope you find peace.
I couldn't agree more